Armada what gives?

Discussion in 'Abbott Vascular' started by Anonymous, Mar 19, 2013 at 11:50 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's the latest on Armada? I am ready to get some Mustang business.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're a month too late. Cordis already got it.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares? Abbott has all but given up on the peripheral space. That division is the red headed stepchild of the company. If you question that, take a look at their pipeline products. Xience BTK, Absorb. Iterations of Coronary products. ABT coronary is the star of the show and all of the peripheral reps know its true.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Coronary is the star of the show?
    Are u kidding me?
    They finished 94% to forecast and are getting outsold by MDT
    Xpedition is having issues all across the country

Give me a break u loser
    Know what ur talking about before u post here douche bag

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ABT coronary is the star of the show in Vascular. Nutritionals is the star of the show at Abbott.

ABT peripheral's hot new item is a balloon expandable stent and a newly relaunched .035 balloon fresh off a recall. Wow. Stop. The. Presses. What's happening with Expedition? Oh, what already happened to Armada. Time to jump ship to an innovative company like Cook.

U want 2 know how I know ur a douche? Because u write like a teenager. Is this where I am supposed to write "LOL!?!"

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Willing to bet u were fired from BSX within the last 12 months and live in ur parents basement

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like it is back now. At 28 atm maybe Bard is the target instead of the Mustang.