Merck contract

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by Anonymous, Sep 12, 2010 at 3:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I worked with my DSM the past 2 days...it came up that the meeting is looking like sometime in September and that there might be a possibility that we may get Spiriva. Concerned we are getting way too many products and becoming just like the merck reps juggling muti details and not 100% focused. No word on extending the contract but one may think so since they are offering trips? Although the trips are earned up to thru September...hmmmm wonder if there is a connection?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That would make sense that we would get something else in the September time frame...right around the same time we lose Clarinex. That said, I would rather our bags become leaner not fuller.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have heard that there will not be a National meeting in Sept but we will be getting a new product in the fall. I think the fact we are getting a new product is a good sign???

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They can make my bag as big as they need to I love this job and want to keep it I ran into a Merck cardio rep. who said they were told at their meeting that we are part of the long term plan.....I sure hope!!!