P4 Pfizer Home Training

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by Anonymous, Jun 1, 2010 at 2:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this Medical Terminology book and Pharmacology book "need to know" or "nice to know"? I.E. Will we get tested on it? Thanks!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My manager said its just for background for product training. Did you get your product binders yet? i would like to get started already..

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, I didn't get them yet. Can you log on Citrix/P2L? I still haven't heard from the Helpdesk!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Got my books today, all 20 of them! WOW!a bit much for only one scheduled day of reading per test if you ask me!! P2l has been down ALL day. Its seems like we have a lot to know in a very little time.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did everyone receive the same? I got Pristiq Learning system, Celebrex Learning system, Arthritis and Pain Learning system, and a letter saying the Lyrica Learning System can be found online?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are exams listed on P2L for both medical terminology and pharmacology.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He or she is lying. There are no exams for this...

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey...new poster here. Yes the above poster is correct, there are exams with green start arrows for the Medical Terminology Test as well as a Pharmacology Test. Unfortunately, I have been locked out of any Pedagugue exam (CUE, Pharmacology, and Terminology) so I am beyond frustrated! I went ahead and started the first module. I took detailed notes and it was very time consuming. I realized now that you can print the modules which I plan do for the rest of the modules and then just highlight...much easier!

Has anyone been contacted by their training mentor?
    Do we need to bring the Representative binder to Phase 2 training?

Thanks!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

oops I deleted some text...
    I was referring to beginning Lyrica module online!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My manager said we ONLY have to take tests listed on agenda so don't worry about Medical Term. test etc. What printer are you using??? My home printer is not listed and I don't have one from company yet. Can you print it ALL BEFORE presentation starts. There is not enough hours in the day for all this. Probably why I am still up.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

anyone know if/when we will get a printer? my home printer is useless i cannot print out anything! HELP!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

mgr indicated anything with a green arrow in P2L needs to be completed--if you dont take the med term & pharmacology exams now, you'll have to complete them in NY

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What do we need a printer for? How do they know we made a 100% when all it says is completed and it doesn't say your grade?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some assestments just needed a completion , others needed 100%. So, it will just show completed for many of these. What happens if we don't get 80 on knowledge /disease tests??????

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wonder what happens...at least with pristiq and celebrex I have the modules. Lyrica is online so I can't refer to it. Heard each question has a timer with 60 seconds....

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't you print the Lyrica module?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know the best way to prepare for the lyrica disease exam? Are the questions mainly from the slides in the PowerPoint?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have to take this Lyrica disease exam too. Does anyone know how to prepare for it?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can somebody please send me the ISBN or Title/Author for the medical terminology book ASAP please???

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Were you not sent the book in your training materials box? If you didn't receive the book, I am sure they would work something out with you to not have to take the test.