Nexium

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by Anonymous, Dec 15, 2010 at 2:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, if we carry samples then what happens to the CSAs ???

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nothing. You only call on GIs. CSAs call on GIs and everyone else.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, how many reps have been hired? And I wonder how many CSAs are already calling on GIs.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All of the CSA's are calling on GIs,and on weekly basis.That fact,along with telephone reps calling offices for sample requests,is not allowing GI reps access to speak f2f with docs.AZ needs to understand that when docs need samples and have to sign for,that's when we can engage them in clinical conversation.Are they going to see us if nurse says"Nexium rep would like to share some clinical info. with you"?Hell no! Need to understand marketplace and market dynamics,PLEASE!!!!!!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Got it! But, how many reps are there compared to CSAs? Do they outnumber us?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All of my GEs think the new "reps" are a complete joke. Many say they don't even want them coming. Sounds like a big waste of money on AZs part.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think I have heard 180 GI reps to 400 CSAs

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AZ rep here. Engaged a GI in a "clinical conversation" on Nexium???? You must be completely delusional! I would pay money to listen to one of your Nexium "clinical conversations"! What would you show them, the 8 year old Castell study!!?? It's only a matter of time before even our idiots in management realize that the CSA's and the "GI Reps" are a total waste of money.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey ACE! Not referring to hard core clinical conversation,but alot of GI's that I have called on have stopped writing Nexium because they felt "taken for granted" by AZ.Ever heard about rapport and relationships,and being made to feel like a company cares enough to send someone around on a regular basis to converse on any MC issues,or other issues in general.From your ignorance and lack of insight,it shows that YOU are a total waste of money!Village idiot! I'm sure you are very effective in the field!LOL!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CSA here. We provide drs with mc info and everything else except clinical information. It is working just fine. In 18 months I was asked 3 clinical questions which I directed to the phone reps. Nexium is an old established product w/o many issues.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How long is the contract for?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AZ has made slaves of us. I have NEVER had a clinical question about Nexium! One day AZ will wake up and realize that this drug needs 0 promotion and there goes the contract. Just mail them samples on a regular basis and that's all that's needed.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well,if you look at the MS since we started, nationally,we have made a difference.And you are right,very few clinical questions asked so far,but if you have bothered to have a conversation with the GI's they feel "taken for granted" and some big writers stopped writing nexium because they want to know that AZ cares enough to send someone around on regular basis and care if they do have issues.If you don't understand this and the importance of relationships and rapport,what the hell you doing in sales,besides getting sigs!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Never had a single MD tell me that the feel they have been taken for granted by AZ. In fact, the few comments that I have heard, were all extremely positive about AZ and Nexium from docs. I can tell you one thing for sure, and that is they sure as hell don't want anyone calling them from any pharma company about samples!!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The "few comments" you mentioned indicate that you are doing nothing more than getting sigs! Many docs said they were "pissed off" at AZ for laying off their nexium reps over a year ago! Relationships, rapport,do matter.Take some time to establish some!Might see adifference in attitude and MS!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's right you moron! Relationships do matter, that's why they were/are pissed off at AZ for taking Nexium away from reps that called on them for years! I guarantee they look at us as "scabs" and "samplers". As far as me only getting sigs, that's all I will EVER do with Nexium. You can't tell docs a damn thing they don't already know about Nexium.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe if you were more professional,you wouldn't "feel like a scrab" and the physicians wouldn't see as a "scab"!K-Mart needs people like you to be "a robot" and call out the blue light specials.You should apply!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think you are wrong. There are less than 100, about 70-80 of which 1/3 are flex-time. Anyone, correct me if I am wrong!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are correct!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you think they plan to increase the size? 70-80 reps seems so small compared to others!!!!