Hawaii

Discussion in 'Nephron Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Apr 7, 2008 at 11:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

will we really go to Hawaii?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard no more sales meetings? Only regional meetings. Is this true?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

?????????????

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about you get a real job and take yourself to Hawaii.

Nephron lies.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Nephron Lies" Bitch Please!!

First off, there has been no official word yet that there is not going to be a winter sales meeting so you should not be so quick to jump to conclusion. Thats what happens when you talk on the coconut line.

Second if you owned a company and your employees ripped you in such cowardly and classless way, would you want to take them on a nice sales meeting? HELL NO!! If that is the case I cant blame them. It is a few bad apples like you who probably have spoiled it for the rest of us. So thanks a lot for ruining it for us hard working employees.

Whoever you people are that have nothing better to do than come on cafe pharma and talk sh#$ about your bosses who probably pay you a lot more than you deserve, go to an island your damn self far, far away and stay there.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nephron is the best and most generous company I have ever worked for! All you have to do is work hard and be honest and you will be greatly rewarded.

If you don't like Nephron, then GO AWAY!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's so cool when Lou posts!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BULL

This company is all a large SCAM! Lou is a money hungry old bag who rewards people that do not deserve to be rewarded and fires the ones that sit home and "collect a check". I am soooo happy I no longer work for this sham of a company. They hire their "friends" who are afraid of them as well rightfully so because they should never have had those positions in the first place. Just a word of advice you should lead by example not by FEAR.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cry, Cry, Cry! Do you need more tissue?