Good Bye VP's

Discussion in 'Nephron Pharmaceuticals' started by sweet_revenge, Jul 12, 2012 at 6:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. How does that knife feel in your back? Pay back is a B!tch...

The only VP at nephron has a HS Diploma...

2. karmalicious

karmalicious Guest

And so, the dominos finally begin to fall...there is only so much dirt you can push under
    the rug until everyone sees the pertruding lump beneath it!!! And those that remain here
    in this the 'quality' role are apart of the same machine so nothing is going to change. It is a shame that the department that should be the best in this organization is actually the WORST!!! Farewell to two of the worst VP's in suckron history, to bad the absolute worst
    one still remains here residing over a quality system that has no quality at all. The FDA is going to have an absolute field day here when they come next week.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG. Name names. You can't leave us hanging. I can venture a guess or suggest who I think should be fired but it is always nice to have inside info. The quote about a VP with a high school diploma is obvious but I find it hard to believe that the ass kisser that that person is would get them fired.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This place is the laughing stock of pharmaceuticals. all I know is that this boat is taking on huge amounts of water and sinking fast! so many people here in leadership roles that do not know what the hell their doing. These batch records are terrible because the area where they come from is led by two unqualified individuals, one a vp with a high school diploma and a dishonorable discharge and the other a manager that is a former belly dancer, a skill that may help when the FDA comes if it's a man, if she didn't look so, traveled that is. I thought the kennedys where country dumb, but it seems they are just dumb for putting any trust in the people they have making decisions on the operations here. The minute another job come through i'm gone like 98 percent of the people here would be.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You forget your VP of National Accounts only has a high school diploma as well-or did she have to get a GED?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The philosphy for being a suckron employee is simple, take the kennedys for all they got while you're in their good graces because they don't pay attention to anything until the last rights are being read. They forest gump'ed their way to a fortune but will lose it in the same fashion as an unregulated wall street destroyed our economy. I have worked in alot of different areas at this company from the manufacturing floor to the front office but it wasn't until I was in the front office that the rumors of upper management not knowing what they are doing became FACT. I've seen all the crap first hand now. This B2 warehouse, with all it's techonology, is a miserable failure to date. I watch as that liar hank and his pimple faced minion who knows absolutely nothing ashley (one word you face monster PROACTIV) walk through here trying to find another lie to tell dizzy lou as to why none of their projects are actually WORKING or in use. Then we have new faces roaming the halls everyday looking like deers caught in headlights once they realize that this is not how a pharmaceutical company, or any company for that matter should be run. Why am I still here you ask? Refer to my first sentence...they pay me well enough to ignore all of it, so as long as the spotlight is not on me and I have a forum like this to voice this crap...IT'S ALL GOOD...lol

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this is too funny. So you mean to tell me that the only vp quality nephron has is calvin whose qualification include being a line cook and a life guard? well at least if there is a hurricane that floods the bosch area and strands all the employees no one will drown or go hungry lmao! but if you are looking for someone well versed in the business of quality good luck! did the FDA come there yet? I would love to be a fly on the wall!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FDA IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!! MR VP what shall we do to prepare for them?

MR. VP: "Lets put a sweet traffic cone and separate a parking spot for the FDA"

minion: OOOH so smart VP, I wish I wold have thought of that...but I only have a college degree....

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mamas lil baby boy tell me helps on the way and a new Mr. VP will save suckron!! Now lifeguard needs saving but I'm just laughing. Last dominos gonna fall hard