Novartis unit hit with $110M gender discrimination suit

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Mar 18, 2015 at 6:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know the suit is with Alcon, but Novartis has more women in charge than I have ever seen! I would've thought that in Novartis it would be the men suing for discrimination. It is non-stop hearing about how women need to stick together and support each other to be in leadership and all the guys sit there and are like....so are there any organizations supporting the advancement of males to senior leadership in this place?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now please add an AGE discrimination suit to this ... It's been practiced religiously.
    The hr systems and tms have the age on the right hand side until recently....How many over 45-50 will lose their jobs following the divestments ?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unbelievable

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sanford Heisler Kimpel I love these Lawyers. They will fuck Novartis out of 350 million when it's all said and done.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interesting you capitalized the L in lawyers....maybe you are one!
    Ask yourself whether nvs deserve to pay the fine....you probably know the answer

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No I work here but hate the company. They screw all of us nice to see the favor returned.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The reason that they have been promoting so many women lately is to try to fend off these lawsuits. They are screwed one way or the other, as they now have a lot of underqualified people running numerous departments.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MSBU would be number 1 in not qualified. They hired a cheerleader I do enjoy watching her shake that thing.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sadly it creates a culture with the younger women that they expect promotions every single year, earned or unearned. Seriously, go listen in to any female under age 35 and they all expect yearly promotions and if they do not get one, most I've witnessed will snap and start in with the "boys club this" and the "sexist men that", meanwhile their same-age white male counterparts have been stuck in the same role for years and will have to jump from company to company for any advancement since the internal promotions for them leave the company open to law suits.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh great... More George Soros m/f'ers invading this discussion.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm a woman who used to work at Alcon. It's true. Women aren't taken seriously. When I was there, sexual harassment was rampant. When I complained, Ed Schollmaier said, "Boys will be boys."

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is sick and disgraceful. Time that change actually happens!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh yeah, well So&So said this … Quit your bitching. I'm a female and am so sick of these women that can't take an off-color joke or get offended at the slightest inference of ANYTHING!

It's getting as bad as racism. Imbeciles like these two just want something for nothing - that's it, end of story. They aren't interested in righting a wrong or scoring one for females in the work place. They just know about the company's history and are trying to take advantage of it.

Let's face it, unless your deaf, dumb & blind, any person paying attention at the last GenMeds meeting, saw a what has become an 'Old Girls Club'.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

File with the EEOC

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sure you're a female in all aspects except for that small unused hand strained penis & testicles dangling between your sweaty thighs.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

!!!!Conspiratard alert!!!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's easy to see with the gutter language that you're scared by a woman who doesn't fit the 'victim' mold you want. Little, little boy.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you can't take the heat, get outta the kitchen. Boys will be boys, and Girls will be girls. That is all a fact. A smart person will learn how to use that to their advantage and they get ahead. They don't sit around and whine about it or call hr and get somebody in hot water and become a pariah that nobody wants to work with because they can't be trusted.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't understand your comment about not calling HR. HR is there to handle situations. If someone messed up they need to be reported.