Gold Cup Sham

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, Mar 2, 2015 at 1:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think they probably would, actually.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, the fact that your IC numbers are 100% pure manipulated BS probably doesnt help. We pay big money for script numbers from 3rd parties and then IC steps all over them 100 ways to Sunday with various "models" and what you eventually see is about as real as the tooth fairy. Management had final say and also input as to the models used to manipulate the numbers.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When a Rep in the Carolinas wins Gold Cup 12 times, yet when managed care was dropped for state workers including teachers and that rep tanked, it proves that you can have a monkey work a territory. I remember when the whole Pittsburgh division including the DM won gold cup. Give me a break, none of them did anything the following year.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here in Wild West Texas got the majority of spots...again. Shaking my head..I don't hate the player but I sure am tired of the game

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You pieces of Brooklyn and Manhattan trash who just won Gold Cup deserve your trophies to be pissed in.

Every. Single. One. Of. You.

You along with Monica, Lou and the 3 douche nozzles fired owe us a big fucking apology. We could be in Hawaii in May, but not thanks to your scheming selves who cheated us for thousands for playing fair. And the rest of Brooklyn and Manhattan-- don't play innocent. You knew and reaped the benefits just the same and that's the only reason why your names are on there. You ALL should be fired.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen to that.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get out now. If you are waiting to see "if anyone is hiring" you would have gotten a call. Don't hang on to collect a paycheck. Change careers and move on. I know, I know, for the people in the middle of know where, there is nothing else out there. I suggest you move to change a career. waiting for the "next big company" to scoop you up will never happen. Think outside the box and start a new career. Trust me, waiting for life to smack you in the face will be to late.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Come on this is new info and a least a manager or rep tried to deny it

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Come deny some of the NE crap please. I just want to feel better about my career

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When and where is The Gold Cup trip?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Layoffs in October. This should be the least of your concerns.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A true gold cup win you see many areas win not just Hawaii so cal. and Texas that's medicaid and formulary not sales.
    Fix it!
    Same held true for the NE!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So the 2014 winners are going to Hawaii? When? Just curios