Let's talk OCTOBER LAYOFFS!

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, Apr 14, 2015 at 1:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lets hear some good speculation!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everybody fired in October and company sold. How is that ?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't be stupid, noone wants to buy DSI

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I feel bad for you. Best of luck in life with this mentality.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree witht the OP. It's not a bad attitude, it's understanding the business. Why would they keep this size of a PC rep force with no PC marketable drugs....other than a pathetic new poop drug. If you think the majority of PC has a future at DSI, you're naive....or you've only been in this industry for 2 years...

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your a r*****...this entire company is a primary care sales force with promotions given to people with zero hospital experience. Sure I will take a 20k increase to walk around a hospital with no clue what to do bc my dumb ass manager has never sold in a hospital either and spends all day creating trackers. This place is a joke and people are getting their experience here and leaving for better money and less volatility.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My point is if your mentality is to play the victim of an event that may or may not happen in October you're pathetic. I agree with everything else you said.

Leave stop being such a martyr. The victim mentality doesn't work in the real world. No one cares.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Your" shows possession. I think you mean "you're" which is a contraction of "you are". Make sure you nail that before calling someone a r*****.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The use of improper English on this site is completely awesome! Especially when the tough guys try to post insults...

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

October layoffs?! I have heard nothing about this!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We CAN, We WI... ah fuck it, we're done.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not sure about October, but he home office will have another reorg by the end of the FY.