Portland/Seattle Managers

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, May 30, 2014 at 11:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is funny. Work 10-2 then get found out when a new DM steps in. You guys are so arrogant to think it wouldn't catch up to you. Trust? The reps are the ones that broke trust by half assing it when a DM wasn't around.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True, so true!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True..So True.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Watching BH for the last ten+ years! you have treat your reps, colleagues , friends , and others as they were POS. You are a non performer, have own nothing dating back 10+ yrs, and it is coming back full circle. Your people now don't respect you, don't believe in your direction, we hear and know of your past. It nice you own a big house, power boat, and all the above. You should be proud... Proud of using your reps below you, abusing their trust in you. You have not earned it, just use your position. If you reply, don't be weak. You are a non performer. See you at the lake.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What the hell is this shit? I bet you would never say this to his face. If I'm right, you are a coward. Prove me right.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The instant he was promoted he became a little prick.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Better way to handle call metrics than on a conference call with your RD listening. Address it on a field ride and FCR. Reps would respect that more and now the district feels betrayed and on the shit list. Nice motivational tactic from a DM clearly not cut out for a leadership role.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Makes his reps do every tracker known to the market, and for what... non performance. If he wasn't such a micro manager, just maybe reps could actually do their job talking to Docs, instead of finding a coffee shop to do trackers during work hours of 10-2.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FYI, it's his RD who forces BH and the other DMs to do those damn trackers.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seattle has never been in the top districts, meaning they just don't know what they're doing. Bottom line: if you win Gold Cup, you earned it.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The DM's don't know what is to win, so how can they help there reps. Bad leadership= bad performance.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Managed care determines everything. Period. Shitty reps are able to win Gold Cup with favorable coverage. That's why TX and NY always win.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If only you knew. The former Seattle PC DM was hands down one of the best leaders in the company. Gold Cup is a joke, along with the prior IC structure and Platinum.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Absolute truth

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hope we are not let go.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Bradh H roasting. This is the most truthful thread ever!!!!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh, Ray...get a life, bro.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

in light of the comedy the NW has become, I need to revive this thread just to remind those who remember and were part of it how much better and real JB, HV and BH were...the new bunch are so totally losers.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, I'll remind you that the PNW region is performing better today than it has in years.

SB

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WE CAN... WE WILL... Ah fuck it, we're done.
    SB