RL does it again...

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, Mar 17, 2015 at 6:58 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another woman promoted to RD. This time a DM from Amgen. Used to be that if you were an ABM, you were next in line for an RD gig. Not anymore. Not quite sure if I see a logical career path here, unless of course you're a woman. Last few RD's: JR, KR, JT, SB...who else am I missing? Oh, and DSI didn't have anyone competent enough to promote to that spot? Hire someone external and layoff someone from DSI on 4/16? Makes sense.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If I were a RBM I would realize that there is no hope for me becoming RD anymore. They should eliminate that job as well.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They will be. Hang tight. That's round two

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ABM spot is basically an internship at this point

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I looked around the organization and I didn't feel that onyone was capable of doing that job. I was left with no choice but to hire from outside. I'm sorry, but you are all a bunch of r*****s. Bless your hearts- RL

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Makes sense. Thanks RL !

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To anyone at DSI hoping to get promoted, RL just appointed another Amgen DM to director. The guy was a DM in Florida.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bitterman said he was taller than me, so I fired him- RL

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Both of you are short with small feet.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is Hess still in HO?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope, he was cut. Kind of hard to justify a national sales director for ONC when we have no ONC products and won't for years and years.

Two ABDs are likely to be cut next week as well.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was there a lawyer harmed in the making of this horror movie? Is KK doing this in the sequel - coming soon in October?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone from managed markets cut?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There's an updated organizational chart on the intranet. You can check it out and see who's left.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The final tally for this round of cuts was 12 account managers and 2 HO MM personnel. Also a few HO demotions. But plenty of more to come in the future! AZ is doing all MM work for Movantik so that deal doesn't help.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who came from Amgen? Seriously.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Marc Arace

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Marie 'Fussy' Tracy

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And grab sum mo rep ass
    someone must have the pics?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She came back to my room. Good time. Oh, and she's not a rep anymore. Home office actually. Aren't you glad that as your leader, I use such good judgement? Don't worry, you can count on me to make good decisions for the company. - RL