Layoffs

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, Apr 7, 2015 at 10:03 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What day will the layoffs take place?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Layoofs have been happening for the past 8 years, what do you mean when will they start?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're an idiot

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

April 16th. Rumor is that if your DM calls you, it's good, if it's someone else, it's bad. Then again, if your DM gets laid off, I doubt they will be the ones calling you regardless.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Up to 4-16. Anyone know the real date

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are there any htn leads who haven't received training on movantik? I'll be pissed if I'm doing all this and then get laid off.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why did they post 100 openings across the country if they are laying off It looks like they are asking for trouble

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re-alignment

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look for your territory opening on the posting. You can determine if you are impacted.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here is the deal

Step 1: Thurs April 16th everyone needs to be by their phones (we all know that part correct?)

Step 2: DSI is going to bring in the new reps at a low salary to help promote new drug

Step 3: Q4 2015 2nd half of layoffs (this is based off Sav finance data)

Step 4: Q2 2015 Layoff Benicar reps and keep the new 100 reps at a lower salary.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most of the territory openings that were posted have been vacant for a while

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You put Q2 after Q4. I hope they lay you off first.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope I get fired first. I meant q2 2016

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So if there are 3 of us in a territory and openings have been posted for our area, am I to assume that we will be let go?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you mean an opening has been posted for a 4th spot in your territory? is it a spot they just created or did someone quit

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would you assume this? Are there any 4 person territories with posted positions?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which northeast manager is getting laid off ?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It depends on the geography and how much the territory is bringing in. Territories that are operating at a loss will have the highest impact for layoffs.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And let's not forgot Step 3a, home office reorg #4. Savaysa's launch is already slowing. There has been barely any growth over the past few weeks and we are not even at 700 NRxs a week. Senior leadership is in full panic.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interesting development.. HO started retracting some of the posted positions in my area. What a cluster! DSI is circling the bowl...As always their timing is impeccable!