Is our new management bi-polar?!?!?!

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, Apr 9, 2015 at 12:48 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is anyone else feeling that our new management team (KK and his side kick RL) have possibly lost their minds? Are they delusional, schizophrenic or possible suffering from bi-polar disorder? Is KK's new baby really THAT ugly?!?!?!

Let's review the last 6 months:

Launch of newest DSI drug followed by announcement of HO and PC Sales force reductions,

Target dates announced for HO and PC Sales force "haircuts" (HO layoffs now completed, 30% staff reduction) coming in March and April,

Announced hiring of upwards of 130 new PC sales reps within weeks of layoff announcement,

Sales Communication e-mail this morning offering $2,000 (down from $3,000 by the way) for employee referral fee,

Managers Meeting week after next and no announcement of RD, DM changes (aka layoffs), and no travel plans authorized,

Announcement of co-promotion with AZ on constipation medication for opioid abusers masked as chronic pain sufferers,

Training modules for new drug released on Learning Excellence,

All this and no news/announcement/phone calls as to whether those very reps who received an e-mail invite to the Las Vegas launch will have their jobs "on or before April 16".

This line-up of current events and announcement by management make no sense to me. My head is spinning!!!

Good luck to all.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To the O.P. I think we all feel the same. Why am I wasting time studying this poopy pill when I might not even have a job?! Yet at the same time management is riding us for scripts, for sigs before 9 and after 4, and all the other minutia and BS that managers with no true leadership skills come up with to look productive. One bright spot in all this...at least Movantik reps get Friday off to 'study'. My DM is so anal they even check LX system to gauge how much progress you have made in your modules. What a hot mess DSI has become!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At the home office, KK already ordered the removal of all the launch banners for Savaysa. Sales are already flat and we are not even close to burning through our pharmacy load-in supplies. I guess he is already giving up. This is Sprix 2.0.

Movantik banners are up, which is just hilarious. We are AZ's CSO, nothing more. We have no responsibility for marketing or strategy. Only one or two junior people are even on the Mo team, so AZ is running everything. What does this tell you about KK's confidence in his marketing people?

We hit the iceberg and taking on water. But unlike the Titanic, KK and RL aren't going down with the ship. Bet on it.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow- is it that bad?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As the great Walter Sobcheck said...."F**king amateurs". The communication of the referral bonus with layoffs looming is either stupid or heartless.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sadly, we'll need it.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

KK never ran a company before he's learning at your expense.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good luck to anyone trying to fix this place.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can tell you the Atlanta manager sc is bipolar.......

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about RL hooking up with EA? The girl from Orlando. Guy can't be counted on to make sound decisions. Hopefully Japan finds out about this before it's too late.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is EA hot?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it was actually Mickey and Donald

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not as hot as the tail he is chasing in sales operations. I bet she will be promoted soon.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good Lord. I need an antipsychotic just reading this!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't help you with that. How about a pooping pill instead?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

EA is in sales ops. Same person.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone needs to understand that most company's go through things like this periodically. The takeaway here is that the organization doesn't care what is in your best interests. Its loyality is to itself, and the shareholders. Period. Just remember to do what is best for YOU, and not the organization that you work for. The dysfunctionality here is apparent. I'm sure that KK and RL have a plan in place for DSI. Either way, just look out for yourself and put your needs and family first. Best of luck to all.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

+1

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

+2

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes. EA is hot. But, she is from PA not Orlando.