Checkout AZ's message board on CafePharma about Monvantik/DSI

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, Apr 12, 2015 at 11:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's not good

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just did...bottom feeders, kitchen help, clueless...yeah I would say that's not good. But it's hard to disagree with that...things are bad here right now. A few years ago that wasn't the case, but it is now.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think they are pretty accurate on DSI's sales organization and senior leadership. And things are only going to get worse.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, I would think highly of AZ. A company that had a DOJ investigation on Brilinta PLATO trial, pays drs millions to prescribe all of their drugs, barely makes it into the black each quarter in profit because of their reckless spending. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There's a lot of truth to that, but I would gladly take AZ's issues over ours 10 times! DSI just choses to spend recklessly on bad drugs and bad ideas! lol So far everyone's right!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Live and learn young buck. AZ had a DOJ investigation because someone, Dr. S. and PharmD ND, filed a complaint with the department which by law forces the DOJ to open and investigation. If you would have kept up with the story, which is paramount to your post, then you would know that the DOJ found no wrong doing, CASE CLOSED. On the other hand, DSI just settled a multi-million dollar case with the DOJ which has put us into a CIA for the very reasons you denounce AZ. If you're going to talk trash be accurate and know what you are saying, otherwise you look ill informed and not credible.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you. I said it in my previous post and I'll say it again...I would gladly take AZ's issues over DSI's x10! And I've worked for DSI for 8+ years. I'm a key accounts mg now, but did PC and Specialty sales with DSI before it. Good luck everyone.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pipelines keep companies afloat. Unfortunately JP, JG, JK, RP, and BM, did nothing to ensure that there where things in the pipe to fill the voids. Savaysa and Effient are but 2 products and not anywhere near enough to sustain a profitable organization. These labeled pariahs bled the company dry with their 2 weeks in Hawaii, home office scams, and divisive management. Did anyone really buy the perma-tan on BM who lives in NJ. No one who works has that kind of glow unless you're doing a season on Jersey Shore.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They think we're a contract company?! AZ's lumping us in with their Publicis reps over there! I know things aren't good but give us a little more respect!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously? One or two trolls on AZ's cafepharma site and that's how they all feel? Please

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There's a regular poster here who's clearly mentally ill. I wouldn't believe anything on cafepharma.

And even if all of AZ thought so, does it really matter? Do your job

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right...and you don't sound mentally ill at all in your post:) Wound a little tight and defensive much? Stop CafePharma, take a break from work and go outside and do something that makes you happy. You're being a little overly sensitive.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow! Spoken like the Brilinta rep trying to buy at least a quarter of my effient business lol! Keep drinking the koolaid! AZ paid off the DOJ to end that investigation quietly. Like they do everything else. How's Onglyza doing? Kill anyone today?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Geez...you both have issues. You guys sound perfect for each other. But my advice would be for you both to remove the sticks out of your ass and go outside and do something fun! CafeParma and arguing back and forth with another person you'll never meet and never know anything they're sayjng is true is a silly waste of time...agree? Also, once you removed the sticks from your ass you'll be able to move more freely and outside time will be that much more enjoyable. Resist the urge to put the stick back in your ass because you'll be right back here again wasting your time on this website. Good luck