Truth

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, Apr 17, 2015 at 6:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So basically no one was let go, the vacancies that DMs spent let several weeks hiring for will now not be filled so back to field rides, KD in Chicago will earn himself a promotion as the most hated RD, and his minions ex:JC in peoria the biggest waste of air, will stay and run her unethical hostile lil team and make the reps lives miserable all while earning themselves promotions too, figuring out ways k keep that calendar more full of vacation / office days vs field days and actually working to help their kool-aid reps find those savaysa scripts that are not good for the patient but only good for the DMs #s that hired them, so the wait for 4/16 was epic...fail

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't knock the grammar auto correct is a bitch sometimes

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am attracted to Oprah Winfrey!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have some truth I'd like to say.....Jessica Rabbit is in my top 5!!! There I said it!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would marry the real Wendy from Wendy's. If we got marry, I would want her to wear her hair in pony tails from the old logo at all the time.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm a woman trapped in a mans body

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm a bed wetter

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi Bruce Jenner. Are you ready

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I invented the Internet.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I honestly think all vegetarians have some type of mental illness

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I let the dogs out. Yep, 15 years I've been holding that one in, feels good to finally admit it.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's just the bacon talking.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm scared of little people and don't know why.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love Michael Bolton's music

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I really do think the world revolves around me.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes 20 were displaced and 14 were managers whose districts were eliminated and dissolved into other districts. So if you were one of those 20 or the districts who's teams are divided up (i.e. every team near those displaced have changes to geography too), yes something changed. Of course the negative people on here will think that is a good thing. It never is when 20 families plus innocent team mates are affected for not being geographically situated to keep teams and leadership intact.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am Patrick Bateman!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Bachelor is my favorite show

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You might want to keep that a secret! Lol

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I masturbate upside-down so I can get a facial. Then I do a conference call with my team with goo face. The next day I do a field ride and you have no idea.