S**T C-line Gone?!??

Discussion in 'Orapharma' started by Anonymous, Sep 24, 2014 at 1:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CR is leaving?!? Is this the end? Should this warn the rest of us to move on?!?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She will be the first of many. Goals unattainable, compensation plan is overcomplicated, and wrong captain at the helm of the ship.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Arestin goals are unattainable for anyone who showed growth in the first part of the year. These thresholds for all products have cancelled out any hope of a real bonus for over 90./. Of the sales force. C-line loved for her job. She won't be the only good one to leave. There are many more to follow this week and by the end of December.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True that! But you may be wrong in your next to last point. A few already have "a plan" coming to them after this Q. My teammate is struggling and feels one coming. All will likely get let go. After C-Line, there are only 2 Solid managers left and both are out West. The whole Eastern seaboard management team is now talentless and stale.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do your Managers ever get put on plan or get letters or just the Reps here?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ask Taryn, Matt, and Joe who were managers on the West when Matt was their director. He pushed them out immediately.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

None of these resignations had anything to do with numbers or performance.

Taryn and Matt had a dirty little secret from their rep days.

Matt and Joe were able to recognize MC for the fraud that he is today. MC knew it and couldn't have 2 subordinates who could do his job better than he could so he forced them out. It's how MC and his stooge like posse manager team run Oph now a days.

C-Line has more balls than her manager peers that she is leaving behind. Time for Kline, Troddin, and Balsamo to grow a sack and leave MC high and dry.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Those 3 Managers will die here. 1 hugging MC's left leg. 1 hugging the right one. And choose your pick on which mark will have his mouth around the middle one.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is just a stupid comment. You can describe them as losers without being perverse.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought Klien was gone 4 years ago? Troddin wasn't even the best on his team when he was a rep. Passed over twice for promotions in lieu of two people who came from the outside. Balsamo is awesome! I can't imagine why anyone would trash him.

Goes to show that when women out numbered the men at the manager level in this organization, times were good. The old boys club destroyed this place

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These post must be written by a person who didn't work for c-line. She was terrible. Mc's best decision was getting rid of her. I'm not saying she is the reason people missed goal. I know a lot of people and no real am is blaming managers. We need better resources because the products are not easy to sell. Arrestin is old. Offices get easily pissed off that rx isn't as easy as sending in a fax. Ez white takes time. Onset is a great product but it takes a long time to get offices to see a benefit. I am actually writing this post because I like my manager and I like the other ones I know. I get they have a job and they need to make sure their teams are motivated and hitting quotas. My purpose is to plead with marketing. Where are you? Materials are not ready to order or ready for product launch. The rx change wasn't at all what was communicated. It is tiresome to hear LG telling me things are better only to get kicked in my mouth by an upset office manager. Onset training was poor. It felt like mc, dd and the sales mangers were not brought into the training conversation at all. My manger could barely sell the product on our first day. Conventions are not marketed as good as other dental booths. I get we need to hit our goals but don't make us launch a product and we have nothing to leave the office but tell them to look at our website. I really lime our products and this company and I don't want to Bash individuals. I just want to be set up to be successful. I wish my rx was growing, onset was blowing up and ez white was in every office. It is hard to do this when you are running back to customers to keep them writing bc the last 5 submittals had 3 denied and 2 patients that did not pay the copay. Has JC, LG or anyone in marketing ever sold these products? I think they need some time in the territories.

- someone trying to offer the truth

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be a coggin boy! I appreciate your version of the truth. But your version is wrong. The truth about C-Line that you clearly overlooked is, there isn't anyone who knows her or her team that would agree with you. What made her great is here reluctance to follow matt into the abyss. Read above. There are 3 manager's names up there that couldn't carry c-line's pencil. Those are the 3 weakest managers here. All three are mc knob polishers. C-Line was not. You're probably the guy that doesn't know her track record. Likely a person who brought in during the Water Street days or after. You were referred by a mc connection in the NY/NJ area. It is well documented that he will fast track his friends and followers and you're wishing that you get on that track. To claim mc over anyone in this organization is showing your true colors and you're in a class by yourself. I also know who you are. Many of us do. Good luck showing your face at the next NSM!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

98% true! Balsamo is a hack, too!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I must admit I check in on this site from time to time for a good laugh. However today to see that C-Line and MB are trashed and called "Hacks" has officially ended my visits to Cafepharma. I understand shots at upper management because comp and launches have sucked but the personal attacks on all are fucking disgusting. I would love to know who you little pukes are because I would love to punch you in the face. These are and were great legacy Orapharma people who would do anything for their people and don't have a bad bone in their bodies. You are assholes for ruining my Cafepharma entertainment and bigger fuckers because I'm going to probably look at you kissing someone's ass at the next meeting and not know who you are. Fucking grow a sack an leave if you don't like it here. Check some of the other company boards every company has people pissed off and angry. Seriously I'm so bummed out that there are so many shitty people that I guess I work with at Orapharma.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I 2nd the remark above. Yes, the new comp plan and direction do leave alot to be desired. But, you know what, if it was not for managers you are bashing, like those, you would not be here right now. Don't forget, Valeant did not start Orapharma. Before we were aquired, it was up to the management team to make the best decisions to make sure that business grew, and as we all know, it did. They are a large part of the reason that Orapharma is still here today.
    So, if you are new to the game and have had a bit too much Kool Aid to drink, just stop for a moment or two and show some respect. I doubt you could do what they did over the years. Sheesh, talk about the gimme gimme/entitlement/ brainwashed generation of AMs these days.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Blah, Blah, Blah!" Most of you managers suck! C-Line was awesome and it sucks to see her go but aside from 2 or 3 of the rest, you're all pussies! To the manager, you would push any of your reps under a bus to secure your own hide. C-Line wouldn't do that. 1 or 2 in the west wouldn't do it either. I've been here long enough and I know enough people in most of the regions to get accurate intel on the RM in those regions. Not one of those remaining "Legacy" RM's like Balsamo, Troddon, or Kline are worth a squirt of piss outside this place. Are you kidding me? Take a good, long look at each of their background. When, NOT IF, but when we go under, try to remember these "Legacy" people who built this shithole into the shithole it is today and see how many people will be willing to give these lazy assclowns a job. This place sucks! You know it, we all know it and they are the fucking reason. If reading the harsh truth about the very people who are burning down Orapharma from the inside is troubling to you, I'd advise you to go somewhere else for your entertainment. I'd also advise you to start looking. Having this place on your resume for too long for some of us irreversible. But if you are here between 2-4 years, GET OUT NOW WHILE YOU CAN! It's too late for the rest of us.

"Great legacy Orapharma people..." Give me a fucking break!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That was some heavy cussing.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like some Managers aren't playing well with other Managers. My guess is that some of you "legacy" Managers have been receiving a different brand of Coggin leadership while others are left out in the cold. Some jealousy going on up at the Mangers level.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This place was great--and built by some of the "legacy" people you dump on today--back then. The harsh reality is that if you have been remaining here too long during the decline, the industry certainly has a good indication of where you rank in the overall talent pool. The best and brightest (generally) made their exodus years ago--and if you have actual ability and value your career, you should too.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree.

Ask yourself what is left over as far as talent from those "legacy" people and why are they still here. I can't help but to come back to the fact that they were all middle of the road reps 6 or 7 years ago and have just hung on long enough to be next in line, I guess.

I know every name of the people who were ripped on this thread. All very good people. Reading their name kind of hurts because I know them individually to be quality people. If i'm asked to be honest, I would agree that none of them stood out as someone who can lead with inspiration or business acumen. Good people but average at best in the field. The above poster is right!