Vaccines DM Miami

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Sep 17, 2014 at 10:20 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You don't generate enthusiasm to your team, or coach them on goodwill. Looks to me that you drive your employees, and inspire nothing. I watched you at that meeting and your team lacks togetherness they look rather split. Why would they have hired someone that will never be able to step up to the plate. You don't even seem approachable. Everyone by the way knows what you've done, one person tells another and that person tells two. I sat there in that room and couldn't believe it, those poor people on that team.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is this guy?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pretty sad knowing that this is not new behavior for him in FL - he was not respected in Ohio where he came from - see the posts to CF below from 2012...great job upper mgmt for allowing him to continue "leading"...

Old 04-30-2012, 09:40 PM
    Anonymous
    Default Re: who is the worst dm?
    BM in ohio.........total idot

Old 04-30-2012, 10:44 PM
    Anonymous
    BM in ohio.........total idot
    Why Martin?

06-01-2012, 03:42 PM
    Anonymous
    Bryan would'nt know how to leverage the business even if it was right in front of him.......

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So you're bashing a guy and not even on his team? Just from perception alone? Strange. Maybe go talk to him. He's more approachable than you think.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no bashing its all the truth.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And you know it.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Relax. He'll be promoted soon enough and no longer a DM. You can be sure his skill is upward management and it will work for him in Pfizer.......

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So what did he do? You say everyone knows and they tell another person?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Listen, you know what u did. it wasn't right.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BM is a complete moron. Not a good person watch out Miami. A big hypocrite.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tell your boss already, loser.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bryan, I got an idea, why don't we create more business by promoting a fifth dose to ALL children between the ages 6-17 years...oh wait, you already are doing that in Puerto Rico, my bad. I wonder if Robin S and Jeff R would approve???...

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If he is doing that an anonymous call to compliance will take care of him.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Done ... Also a call to the whistleblower law firm on the CP banner ads... Hope I can get some easy $$$...

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good luck. These things take time but can be lucrative depending on the infraction.