Completely Unappreciated

Discussion in 'Orapharma' started by Anonymous, Dec 13, 2012 at 2:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am very slow to anger, but today's email has pushed me over my limit!
    First, home office gets a week off without using vacation time.
    Second, field sales have roommates at NSM.
    Now:
    " Please be advised that Lorali will be here on Monday Dec 17, 2012 between 10:00AM and 12:30PM.
    If you are interested in getting a massage done please let me know or see the sign-up sheet on the refrigerator in the kitchen."

I think a company wide email from SS that read as follows would be a more subtle of telling us how much we're appreciated.
    "As 2012 closes out and we reflect on all the recent changes and success of our field sales organization, I would like to tell you all: You are complete failures. You are entirely unappreciated by home office and management. We sit in Horsham and laugh at you all for even staying with the company. Please be cognizant of your spending this holiday season, since we have no intention of giving you a raise next year. In addition, don't count on receiving a bonus gift for hitting 100 million, because even if we do, we'll find some excuse to not follow through.
    Thank you and quit wasting time reading and get to work lazy"
    SS

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's amazing how much this company has gone down hill in such a short period of time. This kind of abuse is magnified in the pharma industry...I am ashamed to still be part of it.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh my lord!!! More cuts:(

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

People are moving into offices of people just letgo. The body is not even cold yet. Show some class Steve s.