TriVascular

Discussion in 'Abbott Vascular' started by Anonymous, Jul 9, 2014 at 3:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why is this company the best new one in the industry?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's not

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company sucks. Stay far away. Get a job at Walmart instead.....

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why does this company suck? They are doing great.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha! Doing a good job hurting patients

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only graft that comes complete with a can of fix a flat.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are all smoke and mirrors....company hides a lot of stuff from the Physicians, patients, and employees! This organization is BAD news.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company is finished....stock is getting hammered....bad outcomes and terrible senior leadership. There won't be a Trivascular 3!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a world class company with leadership that provides great guidance and inspiration!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They still have the best technology. What do you guys think? Is this really the end?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Best technology?
    Says who?

Far from it

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Trivascular has the lowest profile franchise that puts them ahead if they are not mismanaged.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only people who care about low profile r IC's
    Last time I checked 99% of AAA's r done by vasc surg

Turd

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Profile is only important to a Physician that perceives that profile is important to his/her patients. Most vascular surgeons are not super centered around profile. Most of the other grafts are getting smaller and smaller anyhow. TriVascular has a decent product but the company has been and continues to be mismanaged from the top down. The stock has lost half it's value since late November! They are burning cash and not gaining marketshare. Eventually, something has to give. A start would be reducing the ridiculous amount of reps there, of which a large percentage of them are doing very little implants if any. The business model is unsustainable in that market. They are bound for failure.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now that is the most hilarious thing I've read in months......

;-)

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Says the TriVascular rep who has only seen 2 implants in his/her life....bwaaaaa

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

comical! There's little to no communication at my company....it's quite the joke. we just canned the VP of Sales and I smell a reduction in sales force coming....time to start looking!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shane Gleason?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My brother Vivek? Was my brother Vivek canned?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We're just going to get rid of all the crap salespeople and then build out our sales force with much higher quality.