should have jumped to Women's Health

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Sep 10, 2014 at 4:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To all the cluster 1 and 3 reps......you should have made the jump to women's health, you had the opportunity to post and there were many new hires, signaling that no one posted. Enjoy the unemployment line and your future Obama phone for having an EBT Card.

PS. you can buy marijuana with your EBT card in many states.. just use your EBT cash

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would rather be unemployed that sell the pigs in your bag.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If Duavee does not do better Women's Health will go back to CSF.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Women's Health has some good folks... Hope they are successful. Of course, with our current national sales management team, it wont be easy. Look how bad they screwed the pooch with Detrol LA and Toviaz... It takes a special kind of stupid to take a $500M dollar product, introduce another product into the market, and wind up with combined sales of half that of DLA inside of 3 years. Goober must have laid hands onto this hot mess. It certainly smells of his special brand of incompetence.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Enjoy unemployment.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree, unemployment looks better than women's health.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Says the person who is currently employed. See if you feel the same when your unemployment and severance runs out. So pompous-talk to your former friends who were let go and ask them how much fun it was/is to try to match your current salary.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unfortunately there are some DM's who refused to hire C1 reps and instead hired people outside the company. Those are the DM's you hope and pray get the ax but it looks like women's health is safe. I just don't understand the lack of loyalty!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's the Pfizer way. The attitude I witnessed after coming here ( not by choice) was quite the eye opener. For every DM who was a nice guy there were three who were a**holes. It was even worst at the RM level. It was such an elitist attitude. The sad part is that with the reductions that took place the jerks survived and the good guys we're let go.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I should have jumped, the territory was very large...I should have thought that through...

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2014. Pfizer. Pharmaceutical reps.

jeez

Anyone who is good at what they do doesn't care about salary. Those who need a big salary lack confidence in themselves. Those who have confidence out-earn those who don't.

Pharma reps jeez.