No calls on Friday

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Sep 20, 2014 at 12:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How can a Pfizer rep pad his calls so that he doesn't have to work on Fridays? Now with the computers, it's hard to do. What would you put, a detail only? Kind of suspicious activity, huh?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We hired a former Pfizer rep and she told me that she had not made a call on a Friday for 21 years that she worked at Pfizer. She is the laziest person that I have ever met!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP - Me thinks doth protest too much! You are a pathetic!
    All the overtime at meetings, dinners and conferences = some days in the office.
    Who cares if its a Friday, Monday or Wednesday - Prick! You should have been a DM!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one in any pharma makes calls on Fridays on a regular basis.

We sleep in on Fridays.

Then we go shopping

Then we go to the beach.

Then we get a manicure.

And then we take a relaxing bath.

And finally, we go to dinner

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

well, if you can't tell me how it's done, then I can assume you don't work for Pfizer.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Manager are the worst. Bullshit conf calls, meetings, all translate into golf , mowing the lawn etc

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Worked 9 to 1 every Friday for 20 years. Never below top 20% in rankings, multiple trips, etc.
    it's not the hours you "work" it what you actually do in those hours. Much of Pfizer is nothing but busy work.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well that ended for the Lipitor reps when they got whacked 2 years ago. Since then the C2, C3, & C4 territories are so damn big that you need 2-3 hours each way windshield time just to see half your customers. I know some C1 reps still have tiny geographies, it if they're retained it'll be similar to what the rest of us have suffered through. Good luck with the 4 hour work days then... Unless you want to get fired.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you all serious? I don't know anybody in pharma that works on Fridays! I learned that a long time ago! If you can't figure it out then you are a stupid moron! This is the absolute funniest thread ever!!! Oh and please don't reply that I am lazy or religious enough...pleez!
    This job is a well paid joke..my mgr and I both know it. We win enough awards so everyone is happy:)

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shit.....I never worked on Monday either!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

forget it. I was trying to find out about this pompous jackass who claims he won't be laid off anyway. you Pfizer reps are alike----slime balls, not worth your salt. You're a disgrace to those of us who work and are respectable. The sad thing is, you, yourself don't even have any respect for yourself. tsk tsk...

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If your sales ar good and you show high activity m-TH you can get away with skipping a few Friday's. It's no problem.

In fact, I am going fishing tomorrow.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

to the guy going fishing, what do you put down for today Friday----detail only??

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now that's a secret I won't divulge.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just put down whatever. It doesn't matter since I work hard M-TH.

I also use Los of icons in my reports like this: ♨️♨️♨️⛳️