It official NPC has finially become the View

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Sep 22, 2014 at 9:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, they have succeeded in the total feminization process of NPC as we now have an all female leadership across all 3 BU's and in effect have become pharma's version of The View. Yea ! All wrongs have been righted ! Now we can all sleep well.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pres of oncology is a dude

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pretty good one. Considering Jesus though isn't it more like Fox News's Outnumbered ?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, the old boys club of years ago certainly proved their worth(less ness)! I'll take the change...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes- They have righted all the wrongs. I guess making every senior leadership position a spot for white females is the way to go. Where are the hispanics, asians, and African-american females?? Where are all the female ABLs and RDs? WIL has really made it a "diverse" company. I guess the executive committee meeting will really have diverse views-

Novartis sucks, not to mention all the white, black, and other men that are saying WTF just happened in the name of political correctness?????

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We have three female Abls in northeast PCP . one can't speak English , one is nasty and the other one is blonde, hot and only keeps her job because of such. Sad representation

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get use to it and appreciate diversity..

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

because that's the only division that matters

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quality knows no race nor gender or any other divisive liberal term.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously, are you a woman hater? Do you pine for the 1950's? Get a grip....it doesn't make any difference if you are male or woman. Competence, culture, setting the tone of a company is what's important.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't think any of us hate women. What we hate is the completely transparent, open discrimination against men... especially white men. You can try to justify the discrimination however you want, just like those who came before you.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh please! Really? White men? LOL!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What do you think the code-word "diversity" means? It means anything but white guys.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude, have you consider this possibility. There may not be a rule in the system to solely promote ladies. It is very likely the couples of males at the top like to surround themselves with woman so that they are the biggest monkey in the room. Or they consciously or sub-consciously 'like' women. The result may be a product of sexism.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, that's deep.

Hey.... My selfie just got 100 likes! 100!