Possible Black box removal for Chantix

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Sep 27, 2014 at 8:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

New FDA label bolsters safety case for Chantix
    Associated Press
    By MATTHEW PERRONE Sep 24, 2014 5:42 PM

Thoughts?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you think this label change and us buying AZ or forest will force Pfizer to postpone the scheduled layoffs? We sell Pfizers biggest drug, i really think they need us more than any other sales force.

My manager told me not to worry last week, now i know why.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hot off the press from my managers weekly call with her RM: because of this label change, not only will the layoffs be postponed, but they're anticipating having to hire a new division of 500-600 reps and 45-55 DMs .

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is awesome news! I hear we're getting Trovan and Bextra back and will probably need at least 1,000 reps and 100 managers to handle the workload!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your manager is a lying asshole.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for reminding me about these two colossal screwups.
    Pfizer at its best...... Screwing up.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And Celebrex has had its patent extended until the end of time... Meaning no layoffs until no sooner than 2112.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BBox remains.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So I guess they don't need that new division with 500-600 reps and 45-55 DMs.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you honestly believed that the FDA was going to remove the boxed warning, you were smoking some strong stuff my friend.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess no one recognizes sarcasm anymore. How can anyone believe Pfizer would have an expansion even if the BB was removed.