The Wolfman is Back! Are you ready?

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, May 4, 2014 at 12:45 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are garbage. The 15 by 15 guy is legit.

2. Hot damn!! I'm luvin' your style :)

You're achieving your stretch goals for daily call activity and giving out the optimal number of samples!

On top of that, you're puttin' in that OT ..stayin' up late to bust some serious moves for your day in the field tomorrow!

Clearly, you have what it takes to be a true Wolf Warrior for Merck!

God Bless!

The Wolfman :)

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have no style. You are a bafoon!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You truly have the maturing of an 8 year old boy! Go Away!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lemme clue u in on sumptin', mah dawg!

The true wolf soldiers at Merck know how to hustle all day, erryday and put in the effort till they accomplish dat mission!

Young padawan, you too can learn to unlock the secret of the Wolf Force and be all that u can be!

Hollar at me! :)

Signed,

The Head Wolf In Charge

ARoOooooOOoooooOOOOOOo!! Peace out!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wolfie I love you!! Make babies with me!!
    Wolf Girl

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes so bite me

8. Hey baby! ARoOOooOoO!!

I gotta see some pics before we do anything! If Wolfie likes what he sees, he will smother you in warm buttermilk gravy and devour ya!!

Growwwwlll!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

W.M.!
    You know what? Doctors still golf! Know what? I like golf! Where I'll be mid week? Yep..it's my Fore! Wednesday. Sales Drive! ... hitting the CC (country club-nice but not too stuffy)...yep..3-4 calls on the range, 2 docs in my foursome, lunch (they'll pay-I'm pretty good at this game-plenty of time to practice:) ..run into a few more in clubhouse-sign here!..few more beers and who knows where we'll end up!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks lil wolfie for the update on golf - - -- Arrghhhhhhhh! Keep up the good ole work, my wolfie bro! WM

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and while Wolfie is playing .... the cubs be a laying...... who knows who da father is

12. No Diggity No Doubt!! Dawg, you sure do have your Merck rep game on lock :)

Hope you are having an engaging clinical discussion with your Docs between holes on the course! Give 'em a slim jim leave behind and a PI to shove in their back pockets!

Nice way to stretch your budget too, since they're paying for the tee time!

Perhaps you could entertain the thought of taking them all out for a relaxing massage at your local "Luv You Long Time" place!

I really think you are going places with this company :)

Yours Truly,

The Wolfman

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You aren't as worthy as the 15 by 15 guy wolftard. You are just a clown that was never amusing and you are an embarrasment to your parents.

14. Dawwwg! You sound VERY uptight and constipated! Is the stress from being downsized and lack of fiber in your diet cloggin' up the plumbing?

Poor fella! I'll pray for your spiritual (and gastrointestinal) salvation :)

Can I get an Amen, Merck Wolves?? ARoOooOoooOOoo!!!!

Hollar at me!

15. Thanks to all who attended my private party "The Wolf Jam" in Orlando!

Lots of fun, pretty ladies and hoopin' and hollarin' goin' on...I tell ya!

Hope this was a nice stress buster to help ya'll deal with the rest of this crazy Kool-Aid induced company meeting :)

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hot dignity dog, you are truly a MORON!! AaaRooo! Wolfman is a JOKE!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Idiot. It is spelled "busta".

18. OMG..SMFH! While Busta Rhymes might use that spelling, the rest of us actually use the proper spelling, which would be: Buster

You are NOT one of Merck's best & brightest. Hopefully, you were downsized to make room for those more worthy than thou :)

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Mad flava" is correctly spelled as "Angry flavour".

20. Dawg, lemme tell ya sumethin'...and I'll break it down real simple like:

"Flava" is what makes a person different. Personality, style, a certain je ne sais quoi: whatever they've got that makes him/her unique from the next person.

So when you put "Mad" in front of "Flava"....it just takes it to the next level of awesomeness :)

And that concludes our abstract lesson for today :)

Hollar at me!