Abilify Depot...Hello??? Is anyone out there???

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by Anonymous, Aug 21, 2012 at 5:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone heard any updates? Any clues on a possible start date? Will it not be until next year?

Seriously... haven't heard a thing and nothing on the wires either. I may accept another offer even though this one seems more desirable. Not sure if I can wait especially since they are not even giving an idea of a time frame. At least let the people you hired know something - anything! Good news or bad - let us know something! It would be the most professional thing to do.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed, it would polite, let alone professional, to at least check in with us.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed also - If this is any indication of how Lundbeck operates I may also bow out and seek another opportunity ASAP. We prepared, traveled a went through the whole process then after news of the delay there has been nothing. It would not only be professional but just plain common courtesy to give some kind of update.

Who is in charge of this anyway? Lundbeck or the recruiters? Whoever it is they really need to step up!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can only speak for myself but I'm gone. It sounded like a good opportunity but how long am I supposed to wait?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The board has been quiet lately.

The fact that four posts from 5:21pm to 7:06pm have the same tone, same style, and similar wording is a little curious.

I'm sorry you've decided to move on and wish you the best.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This person must be from Lundbeck the way they are reading into the posts! hahahaha At least someone is listening!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed, stepping out myself to another offer. Many analysts think 2013 before possible approval.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you have a good offer, you cant wait around not knowing the situation.

If the company doesnt have any information by the end of this week, then i'd be worried that the delay could be months.

Too bad, it seemed like a great opportunity.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would you think anything is happening by the end of the week?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why don't you call the Hiring manager? Certainly he or she should be able to give you some insight.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's keep this in perspective. It's been about three weeks since the FDA meeting and Otsuka I believed answered the FDA a little over a week ago. Otsuka still has it on the books for an end of October launch or a launch latter in the 4th quarter. Mylan supplies the sterile water and one would think the sterile water issue should already be resolved. We have to wait for FDA to respond with a new date for review. Anything about a timeline before the FDA responds will be speculation. For all the negative naysayers move on. Lundbeck has a great pipeline and once we get psychiatry up and running I think we will have plenty to sell and a lot of great opportunities. I am as anxious as everyone else but we can't let competition or the negative parasites that feed on these sites take away our enthusiasm,excitement and perserverance/patience- stay focused, be positive and hopefully we will all be at a launch meeting this fall. I hope to meet everyone in training real soon.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen! See you there!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed. Lets stay positive.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Definitely staying positive! I think it will be a great job. but it would be nice to get some regular updates

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some of us don't have the luxury of just sitting without a job. If you have a job now you are in good shape. You can continue to work and just wait till approval, whenever it is.
    Some people don't have jobs and have bills to pay.
    November is the earliest but it could be 2013 before this approved

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone out there received any timeline from their hiring manager? The crickets for the last two weeks is a little crazy

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard November is being optimistic....Q1 2013 is more realistic

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK, - So if it is launched in November- one could look at the original timeline and figure we would come on board 6- 8 weeks before launch. October training- Early 2013 launch could mean November or early December training ... Otsuka is pushing hard, they are paying out to a sales force to basically business plan. BMS has a big Abilify Tab goal and Otsuka might get the nod to start selling tabs, I am sure they are worried as well, however the big picture is once we get established we will not need Otsuka they will need us, we have the psychiatry and CNS pipeline Otsuka, Takeda and others are lining up to help us when these drugs are released. Go to our website and look at the late stage pipeline, it is impressive. Abilify Depot gets us in the door and primes the pump to make us the #1 psychiatry sales force with drugs for schizoprenia,psychosis,depression,alcohol dependence coming soon.
    The waiting is hard on us all, I am working in a Hell Hole myself but we all have a great opportunity around the corner... we are being taught patience, everyone please sit tight and we will be a sales force before you know it... Janssen&Lilly lookout !

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said! I can't wait to be part of this company and be part of something special. The wait does suck but the opportunity is too great to pass up!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey pal, I got 1 word for you that will ensure that the long acting will not be special. Get to know what "VITAMEN H" means cause it`s all you`re going to hear in the hospitals.