WITTY FU RESULTS IN HAIR CUT IN SALARY

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Mar 5, 2015 at 2:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So now we have know that WITTY and his dysfunctional band finally gets a compensation hair cut.

So lets ask the question, how screwed up is GSK management?

One word CLUELESS.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Witty's bonus was cut (just like ours will be), but he still gets a base salary increase of 2.6%. Meanwhile, the rest of us get 1%.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

one arrogant clueless contrite asshole

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Witty needs to be fired so that GSK can be saved from more harm.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This cannot be true--1%!!!!!!!!! you must be kidding--I left long ago and know natl averages are down--but yer kidding---at GSK my last years we got 11%, 9% and 7%

wow---1% ---beef prices have gone up 25% in the last 2 yrs---guess no reps are having steak any time soon! booma bummer

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Poor Sir Andrew. Maybe he will have to reduce his 5-star trip to Turks and Caicos by a few days this summer. He could catch up on Orange is the New Black since he is a corrupt crook. Looks like I will be making more Mac N Cheese and saving the beef for holidays. Between this 1% raise and my bonus check (um, why even bother? that was a complete slap in the face,) I may get to stay at Motel 6 for one night this summer vacation and will have to keep working through Spring Break in order to keep up with this ridiculous call average nonsense. I have never been more profitable for this company and been more humiliated in my life after seeing my scorecard. And I have been around a LONG time.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

such an arrogant stupid clueless prick needs to be walked out

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The BOD are a bit slow looks like the lag time is 6 months to a year. Unless desperate efforts are taken like a merger or buy out this idiot is out.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He felt is noble ass was not worshipped during his stint in RTP in 1997-1998, and begrudged US ever since.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JP Garnier. Now that was a good CEO.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I miss the "JP Day!" At least he recognized our efforts!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I worked hard to get that JP asshole fired...says Clueless Witty

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is no easy task to replace a knighted Clueless Twit Witty!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Knighted, but also benighted.