Thanks for screwing us

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Mar 17, 2015 at 10:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you all that were involved with managed care screw up, the bribes, the unethical actions, the sh,,Ty managers who forced bad behaviors, clueless bottom line lookers, and stupid patient first.... F you for putting us in bad positions

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I bet you can squeal like a pig. Weeeeeeee!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not to mention that people like you put us in a bad position by wasting all of your time making nonstop posts on this board versus actually doing some work in the field.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please keep it coming--I love this stuff--driving around for 3 hrs a day gets more than deserved. Geem--go son go

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Remember, most of the negative posts on this board are coming from non-GSK, former, as in let go from the company, disgruntled ex-employees. Don't let it ruin your day. Fun to read nevertheless! We all control our own destiny, GSK or not GSK.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are correct old wise one however at the current rate we will soon all be former, as in let go by the company, disgruntled ex-employees. Control your destiny all you wish but GSK controls your damn job, and NEVER FORGET THAT!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lol. I am amazed that GSK still pays you to post here. So funny. They have to hire a PR firm to control a pharma message board lol So pathetic.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one is paid to post here.........well, maybe you in a way since you are collecting a paycheck while posting here versus working your job.

What to find the person that is pathetic? Look in a mirror.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, oh, omnipotent one that peers into the hard drives of anonymous, CP posters: most of us don't work here. Anything less than screamingly positive could not possibly have come from one of US, right?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Plantshill says what?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like that personn really pushed your buttons, troll. How many times are you going to comment on his post?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Remember, most of the positive posts on this board are coming from PR firm, current, as in not let go from the company, gruntled contracted employees. Don't let it ruin your day. Fun to read nevertheless! We all control our own destiny, content shills or free thinkers.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I beg you to keep these feelings coming--we Nams who left to start consulting love hearing about this thanks!!! preciate it

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please stop complaining. We will all be Ok as Jack Bailey is in charge.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Step in the right direction -- new leadership for BREO COPD.