Doing lunch less time than entering in Gems

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Mar 26, 2015 at 10:39 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My wife had an interesting observation as i was doing my expense report this afternoon. Her observation was that it probably takes me longer to enter the lunch in Gems than it took to do the lunch. I said you know you are probably right! Something is screwed up with this process/

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another observation of drug rep life ..."I was doing my expense report this afternoon" -- I'm sure this was being done after 5pm since you were busy during the day making your calls.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gems is total backward ass.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are doing company work after 4 pm you are a moron.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And to make matters worse, they want us to do all these FLT's in the office that requires two different expenses which doubles the time in GEMS. Such BS!
    And as far as I'm concerned, expenses should be done during company time! It is GSK work after all, and their idiot system they paid for without getting any feedback from the people who have to use it.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tell your wife I can't make it next week

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't worry. Do them on company time. GSK scared to death of more OT lawsuits. We are paid to work 40 hours a week not 60.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yours may be different, but my signed work documents do not show any number of hours at all.......better re-read yours !

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Last time I checked expense reprts are work related and the "afternoon" is during working hours. Kindly go fvck yourself

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really, damn I was counting on that extra income to play golf this weeked. Any chance you can rearrange you schedule.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I stopped doing admin stuff on my own about 5 years ago as the admin bs got to be so much I finally said screw it, if they want this shit done and it is that important, than i will do it on company time. Next came patient first and all the other bs so i said to myself , i give up you win. It bothered me to do this stuff on company time as I have been around a long time and always tried to do this kind of crap on my own time. But GSK finally beat me into submission and I realized that I can not beat the system so now i do it all on company time. Sad, isn't it. Any wonder we are going to hell in a handbag?

12. MaJo

MaJo Guest

Where is the "LIKE" OR "It is what it is" button for #12 post?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What you experienced is pretty common among GSK reps. It was all the nonsensical bs that got us all to take our eye of the ball and what we were supposed to be doing.....Selling!
    Now they are giving us lip service about how everything is gonna get better. I will believe that when i see it, but will not hold my breath.