DEMAND The White Binder

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Mar 11, 2015 at 7:53 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do not back down from Leadership. Demand to have equal sales opportunity by also having the White Binder. Do not let the Pa/WV region have such an unfair advantages. "Are you man or mouse?"

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I put little gold stars on the cover of my white binder after every good call.

The whole front is covered with stars, it makes me feel special.

Thank you White Binder.!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I want to be President of the Binder Leadership Committee

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I find it sad that none of the BIG Wigs talked about using the White Binder!! I bet they will have a special one hour teleconference on just the White Binder. Probably saving the best for last?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First thing in the morning I am heading to every Walmart within a 100 mile radius so I can buy every White Binder in stock! I plan on "cornering the market" on White Binders. This is Big, Real Big. I stand to make a fortune selling these binders to GSK! Team mates, keep this under your hat for the moment!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Silly boy/girl. Walmart doesn't have the white binder market covered, some Mom and Pop stores carry them too. Then, of course, will arrive the dreaded "Orange binder". To be continued...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am a bona fide LG$BT stooge,

and I demand a rainbow binder,

or I will sue every one of you-

to death or worse.!!!!

signed,

GRENDA

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Binder Leadership Team (BLT) is considering the best options to leverage this powerful new tool now that we have total buy-in from the field reps.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love the "BLT" line. It is so funny because it sounds exactly like something that GSK would actually come up with!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are using home made bread....check it out

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Before going forward we have to touch base and reach out to our key stakeholders so that we can drill down into the key issues that are not yet on our radar and catch the low-hanging fruits..."

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I keep my White binder with me when I eat meals also. I use it for a place mat so that it is alwahys close at hand. While eating I can refer to my White Binder if an idea comes into my head or look up answers that are kept only in my White Binder. The White binder is my trusted friend.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No whitebinder is complete without the collected quotes and genius of deirrdrreredere.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I showed my white binder to some of our competitors. Wow, were they impressed! Two of them said they would just "give up", because there is no way to compete against the White Binder. Would i be seen as a traitor for giving this big secret to our competition? i feel realy bad and need counseling!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you dont need counseling, just an ass kicking.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like someone from middle management (middle mangernment). Wonder who that could be?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know what you are all thinking. Will the rent a reps be blessed with also using the White Binder. If so, we can have White Binder parties at each other's houses. Oh, how much fun discussing our White Binder!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

they have their own standards !

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who took my white binder ?!!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Never loser sit of your White Binder........I even take mine to church, giving me extra Binder Time....Only a fool loses sight of his/her White Binder.