Vaccines Integration Blog

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Mar 19, 2015 at 8:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The integration journey officially kicked off and the success of day 1 was clear evidence of the quality of people within both organizations........
    You must be smoking strong crack...... or something stronger. It's been a disaster so far...
    The exodus begins......

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They might be able to get Michelle Bachmann to do an infomercial promoting vaccines

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Obviously, this is not a perfect process. I am disappointed by the number of good sales professionals and leaders that GSK Vaccines will lose. The one thing I don't understand is why this process has become so protracted? I am sick of Diane chiming in with that pollyanna perspective and Robyn from HR being rather insensitive in her responses....like she is bored by questions. It is clear that HR is driving this process. I am just wondering when the smoke clears what this organization will look like and if how much we have lost to the competition.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, why is vaccines so slow - they have had a year to prepare. They are saying up to 3 months for VET - 1 and 6 months for VET -2

Consumer moving so much quicker.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is not only the tortoise like speed at which the process is moving but also the HR and leadership decision making. A great example is the VAMs, some of the best and most experienced people in the division given no plan or option. HR, Legal and Sales Leadership are doing their best to ensure that we put together a top mediocre sales force.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If HR does more than order the danish and coffee, the transition is beyond screwed. DD moved the HR support function toward being diversity police and baggage handlers. If they are now advising management on structural issues it's because the ones who are paid for decision making are either incompetent or scared. Neither benefit the organization.

GSK should decide what an "A Player" is in the organization and defend that in the selection process, including HR. If the key HR people were DD's minions they must go, assuming JB is going a different direction. When pro athletes retire, the posses and entourages tend to disband.

Processes driven by a workforce reduction are the perfect time to get your non-performers out. Don't gerrymander the territories/divisions to manage them out, just say goodnight. That was supposed to be the game with the big reductions, but GSK lost it's nerve and many even got promoted to the (now extinct) designer divisions. And now they're gone, too.

Oh wait, DD screwed up your people management system forever with PF because she was HR, and AW was complicit because BRITS and BRIT COMPANIES DESPISE SALESPEOPLE. They love accountants, because accountants are like mice.

It all makes sense.

It's an American thing.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know that a number open positions that have been posted are there for just for show - interviews are supposed to take place the week after next. I know someone that already got a slot - it's because this individual is so well connected - getting the position not because of his/her qualifications but instead he/she is a close friend.
    No wonder this company is a sinking ship.............

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You got it right - well I guess you have Ashley to thank as well - just as insensitive and worse did you see her at the NSM - HR Manager having one too many to drink and partying all night.....

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This process is a complete 180 degrees from what was stated by Deborah at the fast start meeting. She stated that everyone would be able to apply for openings. Just proves that HR will make all the decisions.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quadracel?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes indeed - GSK LLC
    Going South Kicked in the ass by competition - Lack of Leadership in this Company!.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you think that's a big deal, just wait till hexavalent in a few months. Clock is ticking. Welcome to a sinking ship, Novartis.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Novartis Vaccines ship sunk back when it was Chiron

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is there a severance list I can volunteer for? Would love to cash in and take it easy before starting my next gig, but gonna need to give notice here shortly. This place sucks. And Novartis peeps are leaving left and right - smarter than they're given credit for.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The biggest dummies are all the GSK people that have managed to stay in this dump... How can anyone stand this "Patient First" pile of crap. No wonder you guys have been getting you butts kicked by every vaccine company.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because it pays the bills.... it still is a job - am I happy - no - am I looking - yes. People are leaving for better opportunities.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anybody have information on the interview process? mgr knows nothing, FVP knows nothing. Double Star can't even spell vaccines. I emailed HR with a question two weeks ago with no response. You want me focused? How about you get focused!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They should rename it "Patients Curse" - this company is so f$& up - Low pay, low incentives - to top it all a cursed CRM called 360 - I have learned to curse a lot much more since I joined this company...

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is the most f up integration ever....a month an a half into it, we still know nothing, we hear crap from so called 'management' including ex Novartis pinheads ie division leaders ...how f up is gsk only they know. The gsk leaders are MIA or when they speak they are unintelligible if you can understand them.
    I will stay to collect my severance and move on, preferably away from this moronic industry