Pay Increases for field and remaining account managers

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Mar 2, 2015 at 10:10 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When do we find out what our annual raise is? Anyone know the range?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A whopping 1% across the board no matter how one was ranked in 2014.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would anyone stay at GSK and put up with all this crap?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Depressing but not shocked.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hard to argue for a raise when USA sales dropped by 30 odd percent in 2014

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hard to be here

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's over. Move along. Nothing to see here.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Remember Mr Witty was the quoted as saying about 4 years ago "no more me too s at GSK"....No more Veramyst s and Treximet s. Then Breo comes out.. ouch

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Be appreciative that you have a job; many people in this world do not.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nothing for a 5 rating, other than a PIP.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't even work at GSK, and my raise for another company was 2%!! 2% is the NORM. You GSK reps bitch to bitch.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And when I saw that, I realized that selling was the greatest career a man could want. ’Cause what could be more satisfying than to be able to go, at the age of eighty-four, into twenty or thirty different cities, and pick up a phone, and be remembered and loved and helped by so many different people?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Got my severence package paperwork last week. I got a 1% raise also. SWEET! Now I will never have to work again.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Got my severence package paperwork last week. I got a 1% raise also. SWEET! Now I will never have to work again.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So I can't complain about bad food at a restaurant because other people go hungry?

Keep drinking the Kool-Aid. Many don't have that privelidge.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

cannot be true--the natl ave is 4.5%--when I worked at GSK it ranged from 7%-12%---I could count on that every year--1990-1998 approx. frame

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Different world back then, my friend. My wife's dad was legacy SmithKline. The way he tells it, the years from '84 to '89 were the glory days! Huge (double digit!!) annual price increases on blockbusters and only one rep per territory meant massive pay raises and huge bonuses.

He also didn't have any counterparts, so when you add large annual price increases on your products, and have a field force a fraction of today's size….