Bye Bye Oncology :)

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Mar 3, 2015 at 10:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm laughing my ass off watching you goofballs lose your jobs! have fun begging for work

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your an a-hole

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry you were passed over for an Onc job. Jealousy is not pretty.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry to disappoint but most of us are being welcomed over to Novartis with open arms. To a MUCH more successful company BTW. Check out the stock performance of both companies over the last 5 years and you tell me where you'd rather be.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First of all you are a LITTLE BOY. Second - Oncology reps don't have to beg for work when we lose one job because there are usually 2-3 other companies willing to pay us even more for our contacts and experience. Sorry you couldn't get into our little club but something tells me with insights like the one you had here probably explains it.

Good luck to you little buddy. Oncology reps are laughing all the way to the bank.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All while making 1 call a day. Amazing and ridiculous at the same time.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree that the original poster is a loser. Secondly, I wish you all the best. This has been a long process and hope you are all happy with how you landed.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Totally agree! Cancer sucks and if GSK couldn't succeed, it is best for the patient to let it go to a company that can make a difference. GSK can make a difference with vaccines while Novartis failed to turn a profit in their vaccine group.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Idiot doesn't know about retention bonus. Poor Bastard.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So says the stl greek.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're a straight up idiot.

For those who don't have a spot available in Oncology, Novartis is working to find other opportunities within the larger organization, and offering relocation to other territories if applicable. Not every company treats its employees like dirt.

Have fun studying for those assessments and simulations.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To poster #8: Don't think GSK Vaccines is lighting up the world with market share. Very poor performance. Until CIA is completed no growth in this division can be expected.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As a long time SK employee I knew the change would be difficult. However, I have to acknowledge that Novartis is going over the top to help and it is easy to see that GSk processes are so far behind. It is sad really. Why?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GSK is a toxic company. I got out. Until you get to the other side with another company you have no idea how dysfunctional GSK is.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This poster has no idea what is going on.

But you have fun working on the sinking ship that is GSK.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Listen, there are a lot of jealous people right now at GSK because Oncology got out of here! Sorry folks, you would love to be where we are. Baa, bye!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Congratulations...you just made yourself sound like a pathetic, jealous, disgusting person. Who laughs at people losing their jobs? Fortunately your pathetic little d*ckhead comment is inaccurate.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm laughing too. How funny it is to know you oncology losers are finally getting what you deserve, NOTHING! Hahaha! Have fun moving back in with the parents

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so true, nice job poster. F off oncology bitches!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't tell me your sr. Vp leader did not go down with his ship?