Managers Meeting, What's Up?

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Mar 16, 2015 at 6:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, meeting today and Tuesday with all the managers. Something must be brewing? What's up guys?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hopefully this evening is the wake for Patient First followed by the funeral tomorrow. Then everyone can get back to the business of selling and actually helping patients. Fingers crossed.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lots of rumors brewing. Patient 1st gone with simulations, tests cots?? Significant DSM downsizing - across the board nationally or dependent on business unit ?? Reps for the most part left untouched for today with the possibility of some territory movement ?? DSM's become full-line with 12+ reps per district ?? Writing may already be on the wall so please don't come back from the meeting acting insane that anything could change in the next 3-4 months by torturing the field any further ??

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Managers, can you enlighten us as to what is happening and the purpose of this meeting. Something has to be up as there is no reason to meet ulnless something big is soon to happen and rumor has it downsizing of ffl's. Clue us in!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am here at our meeting in Indy. Yes it is true that FLL's will decrease and we will have full line of our products. We all believe that changes must occur.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We FLL's are not to share quite yet. There are several of us (FLL's) who will try and keep everyone posted as we hear.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Helping patients? The only way that could happen is if they'd can all of you! Your a drug rep, you help no one!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If there are going to reductions in sales force or FLLs there is no chance it will be announced at this meeting.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Panic here at the meeting, Advair going generic mid 2016. Making us full line in preparation for this. Hold on it's going to be a wild ride.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In short, you really don't know anything and other comments, like the previous one are just made up.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK smarty what is the meeting all about and what will be announced?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quickly called and we were told to pull up our bottom 4 reps on the computer.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

bottom 4 reps?? impossible since we don't go by scripts right now. also heard possible advair hfa generic this summer. hoping its not true.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok. Since I have been at the meeting and I know what went on, this thread has not one truthful statement in it except that resp. needs to pick up their sales and Tanzeum has far exceeded growth so far this year. Glad to hear a launch product is being successful.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mmmmmm......seems someone does not think that salespeople are ranked.....get yo head outta' da sand my friend !

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Come on managers, give us little people some idea as to what is going on. We deserve to know and appreciated having some light shed on what is going on. Obviously GSK would not send all you guys to a meeting for little or no reason.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Key words are white and binder. Make of that what you will.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you know you are doing a good job and enjoying it..............don't worry !

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hoooorrraaaahhhhhh!!!!!

For the white binder,saver of souls, spreader of democracy!

I love my white binder.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They tell us that " white binders " are not politically correct ! Oh my !