Time for CVMU to pay the respiratory division back

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Mar 21, 2015 at 10:57 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Respiratory has been carrying you guys for years. Bringing in billions, getting chump change bonuses while you guys sold sh!t, got sued and had large payouts. I personally don't see Tanzeum doing near what they forcast so prove me wrong. Carry the company for a few years or 10. It's your turn.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CVMU field sales people actually have to what real salespeople do to make a living. Some people might want to look that up. Wouldn't everybody like a cash cow? Go sell reefer in Colorado or Teslas in SanFran. That will be easy for a few years, but not forever, either. The overseer has this sneaky way of getting you back for having it too easy.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go F off You A hole!!!!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too easy? Hahaha! How long was a fish oik pill your primary drug? You are a mooch

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CVMU is the remnant of SKB. They did their part selling blockbusters and launched drugs very well. Stop blaming the reps and look at what happened to this compay over the last 5 years. Retroactive performance plans, no sales incentive promised in CIA to save some money in the settlement. That savings cost sales to the tune of 2-3 time more in my opinion. The culture and morale dropped into a port a potty. Hopefully this will be turned around and the board of directors will see this. Consultants have been interviewing employees as they leave. The cat is out of the bag and things must change to satisfy them and wall st. Good people are leaving daily. Really good people. I can't blame them.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Big revenue products on both sides.

Augmentin
    Paxil
    Avandia
    Coreg
    Lovaza
    Avodart

Advair and the respiratory products
    Flonase
    Wellbutrin

R&D hasn't produced the blockbuster products lately. Management has taken down a proud company, on both heritage sides. Time for management to pay both sides of the field back!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tot he OP: You act as if you single handedly made the company billions. None of us...NONE OF US, were able to choose what division we work in. You were hired and placed in an open territory / division. Now you feel that because Advair, which has made billions, is going generic someone else needs to pull their weight? You are probably someone who has been with the company 15 years plus. Been selling some version of fluticoseone and salmeterol (flonase, veramyst, flovent and yes...Advair). You never really sold outside that therapeutic area ....am I right? A deaf, dumb, and blind monkey could have sold Advair! You realize that....right? Now you have to sell something that actually requires skill. You ar too quick to point the finger my friend. Get your a$$ out there and sell...like we all need to do.

PS Downsize management! That's the message I will end on every time make a post. This message needs to go viral. It needs to be heard by Deborah W and Jack B. Too many field managers who offer very little. 12 reps per TSM. FCRs once a qtr. Let reps sell!!! Save company millions in salaries, bonus, stock options, company auto, benefits, etc. It's the right thing to do!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP here, you are wrong. One more thing, you are posting at 1:46 on a workday telling me to get out there and sell. You are the worthless POS I am talking about. You are a sponge.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Once the CVMU heritage reps begin helping with the respiratory portfolio, GSK will finally see the success that these product were meant to achieve. You can thank us in person in Chicago.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The man who makes an appearance in the business world, the man who creates personal interest, is the man who gets ahead. Be liked and you will never want.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey OP: It's me again! Posting at 12:30 PM. It's actually pretty easy to do. You open Safari. You type in Cafe Pharma. You go off on little turd balls like yourself. I do this on the iPad during lunch. What's your problem? Go sell some Breo!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

New poster here. I agree with most of this, but 2006's publishing of the SMART study took a lot of serious effort to deal with effectively in Advair's defense. Luckily we were given the tools and training to do so, and it worked. If the same type of issue happened today we would be like a tugboat with no engine, just a canoe paddle to work with.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

we never ever should have stopped promoting flovent for first line asthma back in 2001 when advair was launched.. HUGE mistake, this opened the door for smart study problems and finger pointing at GSK for pushing advair for ALL patients. We could have had it made by taking in a few less bucks but been able to say its up to the doc, you choose what great med is right for your patient. flovent, advair, ventolin..Market would have been cornered and we would have looked great to the public.

whoever the greedy clown was who convinced the home office to say advair for every asthmatic and skip flovent should have his testicles yanked off..

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Worked on both sides resp and cvmu and both are absolute cluster f's with some really good people and a lot of total ass clowns. Contact EEOC today and file complaint

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Might have been Jim Daly, afterwards the regional managers pushed it like crazy. We got another glimpse of "purple Jim" on John Oliver's recent satire, with Daly stating at the launch that we would be making "ungodly sums of money with Advair". I hated him then, I still hate him now. We gave a lot of Flovent away to QVAR, and it started in 2001 as you aptly noted. What is clear is that GSK's stupidity has been going on for a loooong time, without the proper corrections ever being put in place. Will we finally get it right this time, or is the damage too great? There is no cushion left.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, put your money where your mouth is. You have 50% Anoro.... Sell away! You are in for a RUDE awakening.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Would be a good idea to have respiratory reps ride along with CVMU from time to time to offer coaching advice

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What you really need is for some SKB reps to ride with everyone once in awhile !

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok Poster of this thread. We will sell Anoro like we are selling Tanzeum. WTF are you going to do. I will tell you this, if Anoro doesn't sell this semester, the Anoro team is GONE. Straight from Dim Witty.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The home office is totally occupied with light weights. That being said, the above poster is absolutely correct. Anoro team is gone if we don't show growth this semester. I welcome some new blood helping us with this product. I won't bitch because I like my 6 figure salary. Just make it happen. Good managed care, coupons and strong data. Sell if you like your job, if you don't , get the F out and let someone come in that will sell!