Time for CVMU to repay the Respiratory Division

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Mar 21, 2015 at 11:03 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Respiratory has carried you moochers for years now. We brought in billions while you "sold" junk, got us sued and cashed large bonus checks. It's your turn to generate some income. I have no idea how you can turn Tanzeum into a billion dollar drug so prove me wrong. I am personally tired of carrying your dead weight.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm in respiratory but used to be in cvmu. Respiratory would have a culture shock if we operated like cvmu. Most of the respiratory reps, at least where I live, are not use to being micromanaged and don't work as hard as cvmu. Be thankful we are in respiratory.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So move on. You can't hold the sales reps accountable for the number of issues that tore down CVMU. The Avandia debacle, a terrible plan for launching Coreg CR (not seeking any new indications, that was really smart), purchasing 'pharmaceutical grade fish oil' and then realizing you can't market it anymore because you've exceeded the potential sales for its limited indication, i.e. physicians are using it off-label more than on-label.

Ice the cake with Patient First. Serve it with a side of massive managed care negotiation failure.

And you blame the CVMU sales reps? Respiratory was fortunate to live by a blockbuster product in Advair. Stuff happens.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow!!! I can hardly believe some of the stuff I read on this board. Sounds like sour grapes to me. If anyone believes that reps are in control you are stupid!!! There are good reps and bad reps in both divisions. Timing placed you where you are and what products you were given. I have worked in four divisions at GSK now and each division has its issues as well as strengths. Grow up, shut up and do the best you can with the opportunity you have been given. No company is perfect, no sales division is perfect and no rep is perfect. Leave if you don't like it.