Chicago Meeting Travel Dates

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Mar 25, 2015 at 4:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone know the dates we are supposed to travel to Chicago? I would be nice to get a heads up as we enter prom and graduation season. Geez GSK!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Before you say something dumb I should read It

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP is an idiot and doesn't read her email or communicate with her boss.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are an ass and those of us who sell Tanzeum have not been told anything other then Deb saying "those selling Tanzeum will be in Chicago."

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

week of May 11

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The taped role-plays will be in # B-378 meeting room, and the judging will be that night before banquet.......25% will be selected and announced that night !

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are an ass and a not funny one at that.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

About time they get rid of you slackers. PF will prevail and AW will see us through.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Those of you selling Tanzeum should hug a respiratory rep for keepin you employed fir the last 5 years

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You spend so much time hugging yourself, no room for me. Glad you got to sell the blockbuster. Hope some of those skills spill over when you have objections other than the menu.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is the idiot who keeps telling everyone to "hug a respiratory rep"? Look A$$hole, you were lucky to have been placed in that division from the start. Unless you are telling us that when you interviewed with GSK you "demanded" a position in the respiratory division? Is that what you are saying? With so many layoffs over the past 15 years, those who remain have been shuffled into IDN roles, CVMU roles, etc.

Let me tell you this, Respiratory ...Advair...is what has driven the GSK train to be certain. That product could have been sold by 3rd graders. Its was a new combination in a kick-a$$ device. The people who should be hugged are the scientists and engineers who came up with the product, not you! Lastly, if you feel that you are that good, get your pasty a$$ out there and sell Anoro and Breo!! If you are that good?? Obviously your not or you wouldn't be asking for a hug. You want a hug? Go home to your mommy! Get lost loser!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MAKE SURE U LISTEN TO THE MANAGED CARE GUYS! THEY KNOW THEIR STUFF & WILL BOLT AFTER BREAKOUT SESSIONS-I WAS ONE & MADE ENOUGH TO RETIRE AT AGE 48--TOO MUCH IN THE BANK-DONE-AHHH---NOW LISTEN CLOSELY CAUSE THEY DON'T PAY THEM THE 6 FIGS PLUS FER NUTTIN!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

#11 : a respiratory rep knows the difference between " your " , and " you're " ! duh ?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh God! Another grammar cop! Look you tool, people get on here and type a mile a minute ( kinda like our previous PF testing). spelling and grammar are to be taken with a grain of salt. Relax and enjoy the commentary. By the way, I am post #11. Now get YOUR fat a$$ out there and sell!!! HA HA HA HA HA!!! Bring it D-bag!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bravo! Spot on!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Chicago Tanzeum Meeting & Inventiv new hires

Hey listen up! What's this s#!t about a new 350 person Inventiv hire for TANZEUM? So they are asking to sit around in boring simulations and train these geeks so they can lay us off by the end of 2015? The Inventiv posts are real and all over the internet!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Inventiv posts about new 350 person hire are either not true or just the hiring of the rest of the Inventiv team that they have Always told us could happen with the launch of Tanzeum.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So GSK is going to lay its sales force off by the end of 2015 and replace us with 350 Inventiv reps? That may be the dumbest thing I have ever seen on this website!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rent-a-reps is the way to go !

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That would be a disaster!!!