Gilotrif Launch

Discussion in 'Boehringer Ingelheim' started by Anonymous, Sep 26, 2013 at 8:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you want to have an effective launch, you better stop listening to the dead weight. That would be the two RE- tARD's in charge. They don't know what the hell there doing. Listen to the f***ing customers. Your form sucks, your process sucks and I am not going down with this sinking ship and ruining my good name. Good luck...

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BI can not launch drugs. They are a failure every time. You were a fool for joining BI in the first place.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just curious which two you are referring to? From what I could see most of the leadership in this so called oncology team is a JOKE.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Charlie is in charge. Just ask him.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just so reminds me of the good ol' days at GSK. Charles in charge!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gilotrif, Jentadueto, Tradjenta.... Anyone see a pattern here?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The people that are posting are not even with the company. They are jealous losers that didn't get hired and wish they did. The division is strong in my opinion and we are off to a fantastic start. No I am not a AD or leader.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree, I like the organization and the people. I am glad I am here and not with my old company!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL, a delusional rep with a crappy company that doesn't get stock. I wonder who the real jealous LOSER is?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's a good point!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are a brainwashed idiot... Unless your old company was a concentration camp, you must either be a) delusional or b) lying.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You forgot: C) Formerly from GSK oncology

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Enough about Flannery...is DS capable of running this half of the country? At times he seems bright, and other times seems completely clueless. Your thoughts?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cleveland, that you?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like someone was kicked out of GSK and now has a chip on his shoulder....

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Specifically what makes you think he is clueless? The way he talks or the way he blindly marches to "the man"?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

collectively, 100+ years of oncology experience, you would think the launch would go much smoother. Just sayin'...

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, 100 years of experience.....define experience........lmao

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I told you the ex-GSK idiots would fail, just wait and see how bad it can really get. they left GSK and came to BI for a reason - NO ONE else would take them!!! Enjoy the ride with those losers

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's a little early for the finger pointing, but one thing for sure, it will happen.