Do your job, get paid, go home!

Discussion in 'Nephron Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Mar 10, 2011 at 4:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't believe the attitude of some of the posters on here! If they work for Nephron they should do what they were hired to do, go home, come back to work the next day and do it again. It's a JOB! It's NOT their company! If they don't like how things are done at the company they work for, QUIT! Plain and simple! If they don't wake up, they'll be on the outside without a paycheck and posting on here like the others who no longer work there. Seems like everybody these days think that their job is to watch the other workers, point fingers at them, snitch, and then cry on these blogs! What a bunch of losers!

Do your job, get paid, go home!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You, Unfortunately you do not understand.

The majority of the people who post on this site were your hardest working employees who were betrayed by you because are going through menopause or some other kind of ailment.

I can see firing people who did something seriously wrong and reprimanding others who are not doing their jobs properly. But to go out of your way and fire 50 people for no apparent reason gives 50 people the right to complain and feel used.

I was one of the fifty. From the time I started with Nephron to the time I was "laid off" I never took a sick day, never asked for time off, came into work early, and I even stayed late if they needed help in my department. My manager in December even went out to me and offered me a shift supervisor position.

All of that came to an end when you decided to get rid of 50 people. My manager, the spineless man that he is decided not to speak up for his hard working people and decided to cower and let you swing away.

Yes I was upset and rightfully so since I did not do anything wrong to get "laid off". Neither did a lot of the 50 you let go. Yes like me those people have families and did not deserve to be let go for no reason.

We did do our jobs, we did get paid, and we got let go. (and went home)

Sometimes dedication and hard work gets you know where, even at Nephron.

If you could ever handle an employee with a spine in you management department that will tell you like it is without dancing around you and being afraid give me a call. I know you could find me if you wanted. I'm one of the 50.

Just one more thing. I am a religious man and I have read all of the blogs and I have noticed that when you are really upset you will spam. "God is Love". Yes he is. After I was released from your employ, went to church and prayed for you to learn patience with the employees you have left. And peace in your life to make better decisions.

I also prayed for my family that you put out into the streets because of my hard work with Nephron. I prayed for myself to put this behind me and find work that will cherish the hard work and reward employees for their ideas.

I hope God helps you so the individuals that work for you can also find peace. Remember some day when we are all meeting Saint Peter at the gates of heaven, he will ask what have you done to deserve to go through these gates?

God Bless the hard working employees of this country.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm sorry, I am not who you might think I am. I am not, and have never been, employed by Nephron.

But, I can tell you one thing...you deserved to be fired, or laid off, or whatever you were, because of your attitude!

You said, "were betrayed by you because are going through menopause or some other kind of ailment." What kind of a person are you to say such a terrible thing like that to ANYBODY?

And you said, "My manager, the spineless man that he is decided not to speak up for his hard working people and decided to cower and let you swing away." I doubt that your "manager" really has the clout to influence such decisions made by his superiors.

And you say that you went to church and prayed? You need to go to church much more often than you do, you need to listen to what is being said, and you need to read and understand The Bible before you come on here trying to make people think that you are a religious man!

Sounds to me like you are a bitter man who wants to blame his misfortunes on everybody else. Typical attitude of an alchoholic or a drug addict. Everything is always the fault of someone else!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are not or never have been an employee of Nephron then why are you even bothering to look at this thread on cafe pharma? Sounds like you have nothing better to do and need to get a life. Also, maybe you should go to church and pray more often rather then have such a nasty response to someone you do not know or a situation with this company you know nothing about-especially as a non-employee. What gives you the right to compare this thread to an alchoholic or drug addict? Maybe experience. Have a nice day

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well in my defense I am not an alcoholic nor am I a drug addict. I am a family man who busted his hump for a company that he tried to call his second home because of the people who were friendly and helped each other.

I know from experience that the one person who is responsible for laying me and a lot of others off is not in her right mind. I watched my mother go through menopause and this sure looks like what is happening here. Or maybe she needs psychological help.

My reason is that, no one in their right mind in the business world lays off this many people for no reason at all, unless they need help.

And yes I go to church regularly and I never tell anyone that they need to go to church more that they feel they need to. That is our American rights just like freedom of speech.

I pray for others before I pray for myself which a real human does for others. It looks like you may someone to pray for you. Since I went to church today, I will pray for you before I go to bed in hopes you can be a better person tomorrow.

I hope God helps you and LK in the most urgent way.

God bless our American way and the right to speak and pray.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry I had to fix an error grammaticality. I meant you may need someone to pray for you.

If you aren't LK, don't know her, and never worked for Nephron, then you should get your jollies from somewhere else. Maybe You Tube? or Maybe you can watch the program "Wipe Out". That might get you out of other peoples business.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why don't you all pray for the victims in Japan

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You still have to tell people what to do with their religion? If you were a praying person you would have figured it out by now. Everyone is praying for them.

Why don't you stop, or can't you?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, I was just a random person posting a common sense response to the fact that there are larger problems that exist in this world than ourselves. Sorry to touch on a nerve but it is devastating what has happened to innocent people in Japan. Signing off from this thread and giving the playground fodder back to you all.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So sorry you and the others were laid off. I wish you and your family the best. But crazy ceo or not they have the right to let even good workers go for any or no reason, as long as they do not break discrimination or other employment laws in the process. From your post, it doesn't sound like you feel they did. Something much better will come your way. Good luck.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for your kind words. I hope I can find another job or career. Like I said before they have a great bunch of people there. If they start managing them instead of firing or laying them off, their company will be awesome.

Thanks again for those kind words and God Bless.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is so sad. I'm sorry to hear that more hard working people were let go. I'm sure something bigger, better will come along.
    As far as the lunatics are concerned in Orlando, they are already living in hell. We don't have to wait for the after life and/or the BIG MAN in the sky to take care of things and reward or punish this crew. The hell they live in is self evident - narrow perspective on the world and dead expressions.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would not worry about all of this. Just saw pictures on a facebook page of the January 2011 sales meeting and the girls look ROUGH!!!! Not up to the Bill Kennedy standards which means he does not care. I think they don't even need a sales force-maybe 5 nationally that can cover many States each. Most Hospitals haven't even seen a Nephron rep in months-years in certain States!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    (which proves they still each only work maybe 15 hours a week if that) and with a line of what maybe a max of 7 products that the office can have placed on the GPO and Wholesaler contracts why even bother paying the lazy sales and management staff they have. Most smart pharma companies have 6 reps they consider NAM's and one director to take care of them. Get in the year 2011 Nephron. I am sure you could come up with at least 10-20 associates you could do without. I could name a few myself....

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was nailed on what appeared to be the last day of the firings along with several others. Most of the people fired were in packaging, this mix up happened in the production area, in a whole separate building. I had nothing to do with this mix up, and had never faced any disciplinary action. I myself having a background in plastics had a simple way of stopping an error like this from happening again, but seems management truly doesn't care. I'm happy to be gone from this place. I hope the rest of my fellow employees who were "laid off" are in better places. I never got the chance to tell most of you good bye, but you are not forgotten.

RP from Bosch

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It always amazes me how people try to blame everyone but themselves for their own actions. Why do so few people have any self-awareness or accept any responsibilities for this own actions?

You can blame Management, pray to God, do whatever you feel is necessary; however, fear not - since you cannot take responsibility you will most assuredly be fired from your next job as well. If you can trick someone else into hiring you, I suggest you put as much of your salary as possible into savings. You are going to need it.

Suck it up, be a real man/woman, and do what you have to do to take care of your family.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They bought into your scheme as "management" and worked hard!!! Funny thing is I've been in the industry and seen firsthand how you treat your employ, they will all come to realize this hopefully before they get canned...too bad no ones even knows this company exists other than from their wholesaler list reports on pricing...let's hear it for the double D campaign LMAO