Nephron

Discussion in 'Nephron Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Jun 4, 2009 at 11:51 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ring, Ring... Pick up the Telephone. Doesn't take a Tigereye to see the problems in this organization.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What kind of problems are there?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK Mrs owner or Miss HR (most be one of the two), regardless the fact is the company has major issues as far as properly managing its employees (NPC's most valuable resource, but I'm sure that never occurred to you) is concerned. That is a fact because you CANNOT name at least 10 people from management that are properly qualified to do their jobs and to actually effectively manage personnel. FYI a GED does qualified someone for upper management Miss HR. My humble take is the company has many great assets (employees) working hard to achieve maximum profitability. Unfortunately there are far too many and I quote from the owner "ex-bartenders and Mickey mouses" on the floor and in management. Because of this most of the qualified and/or talented are moving on. And even if someone does try to make there voice heard it will be immediately snuffed out because too many including the own will not like what is being said. I have seen this with my own two eyes.

My advice, though a lot of garbage turns up on this site, so many people couldn't be expressing such faults disdain and disillusion. Get your head out of the sand, let NPC's greatest years be ahead of it and not behind as so many of these folks believe.

Humble Employee

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Talk about qualifications, I heard they hired some guy who was Site Head of a call center to run the site in South Carolina. A call center, are you kidding me?????????? Why not find someone who actually has pharmaceutical industry experience?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Niether HR nor Ms Owner, a newer employee that is curious. It seems pretty cool here and everyone has been helpful thus far. I heard some folks talking about this site so i was reading and asked a question.