End of an era for NeuroPsych

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Feb 8, 2014 at 10:11 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a bloodbath. Had Novartis launched this drug properly we would still have a NP Force. NP now ceases to exist and looks like NP took the brunt of the layoffs. Stay strong fellow NP brothers and sisters.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

From PC and I feel like we got hit really hard. It could depend on what part of the nation you work in.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happened to the RAMs for Fanapt? Did any lose their job?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You will be missed innes.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Until the wave reaches the shore

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now the old team is gone and the boys from ihc have control.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's like playing chess now. Move yourself in position to survive.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Huh??? Where did Innes go? Sorry I'm not in Primary Care anymore do a little out if the loop. Innes is a great guy, did he leave the company?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Back to london!!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Innes put on his best "skirt" and skipped his way back home to Scotland. What will he wear over there to WOW his audience? Maybe wear some pants!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did Innes leave Novartis??? Or is he still here? If still here what BU is he in now???

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All jokes aside - The NeuroPsych reps were honestly some of the best we had. Unfortunately most got decimated and are now at other companies, doing very well by the way. I know a couple went over to MS, Oncology and Alcon a few remained in the new Established Meds. All great, hard working people. Respect!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

New Established Medicines group? Did the remaining PC reps start trying to push Novartis branded products over their generic versions or is this just the Diovan/Exforge LOE play?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will Chou's bright idea to use or temporarily save left over bodies from the PC group.