Expense your way to wealth

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, May 8, 2014 at 7:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't let NVS nickel and dime you. Get some back through expense reports. At congresses, get extra receipts. Take the bus and expense $15 each way. It works. If you are elite member at hotels, take the free breakfast and charge $10. Say it was starbucks. latte and scone. go out with colleagues from other companies. Pay cash, divide and say you covered an HCP. Use cash so they can't verify. Be smart. Don't forget to expense the tips. Baggage, maid service, bellman, taxi hailer. These $5 units add up up up. Take a sick day too on the company dime.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are a clueless drone. Can't take anyone out of office for meals you azz brain.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

While on trips you could also blow for $50 or take it up the kazoo for $100.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sure, lie, cheat, and risk being fired from a high paying job with exceptional benefits so that you can pocket a hundred bucks a month. What a brainiac! I'm always amazed at the stupidity of some people and what they think they can get by with. And yeah, I'm sure you'll come back with that you aren't paid enough but compare any job in this industry with many others, and we still have a very good deal. I'm not going to cheat the company and risk my livelihood. But you go for it.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm sure that poster got canned and does not even work.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

or a poster with a wicked sense of humor.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Come on man...... No liking your own post. Way weak.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Idiot at. Congresses you can and are encouraged to. I'll put your name on my expense report

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You get spit roasted and make 150$ a pop.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the op wasn't me.
    just playin' devil's advocate.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We already do; Doc's in one end, management in the other.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look I prob got over $1500 in gift cards saved up. I can eat out any time I please and it's in Novartis. Thanks Novartis.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hmmm, lets see, gift cards, bogus parking meters and tolls, office supplies and postage for personal use, extra chips sodas even meals, gas for your quad, mower, snowblower and bass boat.

Sounds like a good $5,000 per year

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guess I need to give myself a 3500 annual raise then.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What else should we suspect from a Pharma Rep whose job is based fundamentally on dishonesty?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Damn you. You really got him told. LMFAO

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The sad part is that everyone knows it but doesn't do anything about it. Obamacare starts to change things but doesn't really put a stop to it and does so gradually.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well stated. Dishonesty breeds dishonesty. Corrupt Novartis hires cheerleader types who drink every drop of the company KoolAid, have no ethics, morals or honest bone in their bodies. So of course they are going to steal from big momma, it's entirely expected behavior. An honest person could not live with themselves in such a corrupt environment. Y'all can visit with each other in HELL. Some of us will be looking down and laughing while you burn slowly and painfully.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is a book on Amazon about how to cheat on your expenses and get away with it. It's old and out of date now, so many of the tactics would not work today.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

interesting how other posts are moderated and edited to shreds, and this one rolls along. go figure.