4 Day Field Visits

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by Anonymous, Jul 28, 2014 at 10:26 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Home Office has listened to all of the complaints about far to many field visits that happen every 2 to 3 weeks. The new policy will be 4 full days in the field with reps. Monday morning through Thursday afternoon with a strict route plan and everything by the book. And on the next Field Visit, it must be 4 totally different days with calls to different offices. No more Milk Runs.
    You think you were sick of your DM after 1 1/2 days every few weeks, well get ready for this !!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha ha are you serious or sarcastic? That's impossible. You must be joking

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very serious. This is the answer to the very low DM:Rep ratio. Increased field time with less frequent visits. The DMs will have the ability to coach and train in-depth and reps won't be able to BS and sandbag with easy call days. If a rep is not working, it will be totally obvious in a 4-day field ride. And forget about dropping the kids off or not working full days. The expectation is 8:30 to 5 in offices.
    Two of these extended visits with Needs Improvement ratings and you get a Warning Letter. One more and you're terminated.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So what the above poster is saying you will be held accountable to SELL in a sales job.

In addition, what they are also saying is you will now be subject to what the other 99.5% of the working population across the country is subject to for a well above average total compensation meaning a full day/week of hard work and dedication to your job.

For those of us doing close to this type of thing it means only slight modifications to what we were doing anyway. For the above poster, and many others, it means anxiety, stress, and reworking their whole territory and "having to go to work" everyday. Bring on the changes!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You sound like a moron DM. Who in their right mind would want a four day ride a long...No One...that includes DM's and Sales Reps. No one wants that kind of brain damage. This is counter productive in the field for the rep./medical offices/ and Shionogi's reputation.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good luck finding a doctor who wants to see reps before 9:30 or after 4:00. Add your moron DM on top of that and you have virtually NO doctor who won't run and hide in the sample closet just to avoid the beating we call "influential selling"

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If our own "speakers" can't convince top doctors to write this product, you think telling me how to "paint the Osphena patient" will. How fucking clueless are you.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shionogi is clueless and directionless. You are all so REACTIVE to the mess that leadership has caused.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If this posting is true, it was about time. Shionogi needs to hold sales reps and DMs accountable like the rest of its employees.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh crap. Now I'm going to have to spend 4 full hours (an hour each day) with my manager during my field ride.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm sure this is Tim S. Idea from N.E such an ass kisser!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yeah and Joe G believes his BS! You have no friends in the industry left Joe!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Those 2 have been hooking up for months!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who?? lol