You're only as good as your last week.

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by Anonymous, Aug 12, 2014 at 11:39 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't get comfortable.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When I joined Shionogi it was an ok company never excellent but decent with good products like Rybix, moxitag Naprelan Kapvay and such. Before they hired the overlay and those mediocre RDs it was manageable and enjoyable. Afterwards it became a cold and unprofessional place to work for especially hard to keep reps motivated. I'm not sure if it was a combination of the drug which has a small very small place in the market or maybe the poor leaders and some of the reps are not that good. They honestly just drop off samples and look pretty. It's sad.
    Oh and by the way they are watching every move you make. When you make calls to whom and how long between calls just FYI. they are watching like hawks.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You better make reach and frequency goals. Get new business by prescribers not on call plan, but keep your "targeted" calls up. My RD is truly a terrible leader. He should be ashamed of himself.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed. Motivation by fear culture. Wish it was my boss instead of Robin Williams.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So you work for AR. Congratulations. The guy is a complete no show. If you report directly to him you will never have to endure an uncomfortable face to face outside a meeting here or there. If you are a rep, you may see his ugly mug at the NSM but never after that unless you are a hot, young woman. In which case prepare for multiple files visits and quiet one on one dinners.

Good luck!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Rhonda!!!!! I mean...babye bye bye babye!!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who's the latest to leave?