Bottom 20% as of June PC rankings will be let go.

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by Anonymous, Aug 27, 2014 at 5:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No matter your ranking for 2013, you will be gone. Expect an email soon. More changes to come.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Once again....if someone could provide a timeline, it would be helpful. These posts are so annoying....stop telling us WHAT is going to happen. Just tell us WHEN it is going to happen!!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard the same from someone well connected. The ROTA will be eliminated. Territories will be merged. Overlays will be no more. Base reps have been ranked vs overlays already even in high performing territories. Layoffs or "restructuring" will happen soon. It's definite.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks....for adding nothing new to the other posts. We get it...layoffs are coming.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It would be nice to told when this is actually occurring instead of the same BS over and over again…

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't you get it? No one that posts on here "knows", anything! They're nervous about the same things we all are and just want to rattle cages! You have a job tomorrow, right? Go sell and don't worry about things you have no control over. On the flip side, if your numbers start spiking because you got serious about your job...if and when a layoff happens, you may be golden.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Give your all to Shionogi. They will do right by us.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My source was spot on last time. Have no reason to create fear.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your source? You're a source, of the same kind of virus that made you impotent.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you have such a great "source", then find out when this is all going down.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bye bye New England!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same post everyday. All the way back in september

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for reminding us, let's see what you say in a couple of weeks.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3 common lies from mgmt: Youre irreplaceable. Youre important. Pay for performance.
    3 common lies from reps: I'm working. I'm worthy. I'm here for the long term.

bunch of whiners

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

b u m p