Abbott Vascular Clonmel

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Jul 26, 2013 at 3:26 PM.

Tags: Edit
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now I know why you still have a job. You "kiss" your boss behind very well

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There's nothing new in the innovation pipeline for AV and there hasn't been, since Abbott bought Guidant. There's nothing to sell, Genius...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't worry, we'll fix all of that for you! But the most important thing is your attitude and willingness to change. Don't be a Negative Nellie! At ADC, we are always positive, about everything! That's the key to winning. Go read our threads and see how special and exceptional we are. Now, don't let that get you down by thinking "I can never be that good". We will try our best to help you change and grow.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At ADC, we just call it the "power of positive thinking". Don't worry about hitting the ball, where the ball might go, or the score of the game. BE THE BALL! That's it! Why, at ADC, if we looked at the numbers, we'd all be like you. Instead, we all quote ABT share prices, or the headline from a recent Abbott press release. BE THE BALL, and DON"T LOOK AT THE SCORE BOARD!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hey big Tony when you are done taking care of business will u shut down the plant in Clonmel and move it all back 2 USA so I can go an get an education so I can be as clever as you my hero, a true inspiration for mankind. If you think im uneducated you should see d rest of d losers who work here and also the people who do have a degree tagged 2 dere name wud not know what 2 do with it you need 2 get all d jobs back 2 usa at least them guys have brains and are more positive then again they have 2 be.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Medtronic are buying covidien ltd a medical devices company for 350 million and are making plans to move into the vascular market based in cashel :)

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone heard rumors about layoffs early next year. Heard it from few guys last two weeks.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just get out the barbeque and cook some Johnsonville corn dogs that will solve the problem.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, vey good idea. I get some kielbasa and make fire.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

with regard vessel closure it will take time 2 build up 2 redwood city output and I do not know if sales will increase or decrease but one of the main reasons we got it is because they cannot keep up with demand, and with absorb once the fda approve it we will get it end of story d american government will pay big dollar for d best medical technology and you know it will be approved its already selling in europe and sales are positive so dont take it out on me that abbott are leading the way in the stent business and clonmel has shingo prize which means we are abbotts best site for bending over backwards and getting results.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Abbott will be buying out prmanent contracts to replace them by flexi ones.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope so

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

at d end of d day I have no brain and I am thick and that is why I work in Abbott as a assembler what the hell are rest of ure excuses.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Q3 report. Vascular sales down by over 2%.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When? Anyone has any details?