farxiga

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Nov 12, 2014 at 9:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The troll is probably some newly-graduated law student seeking material to present to a corporate client and earn a position at the firm. I can just envision the tv show......"Yes, sir, I slept with a pharma rep and while I had them off guard, he/she told me to set up reps on cafepharma for proof."

Go get 'em baaay bee.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Couldn't agree more #41! What does a troll do in his/her off-time? OR is there such a thing with these people, crack me up. Do they really have a life besides the computer? Can't wait until these posts are identified, so we can truly see who these individuals are. Still enjoy their creativity. Just guessing they were let go and are badly missed by all who worked with them. Pretty sure they were great people who gave all in life. We miss you.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mmm... pretty sure if others can be identified you would be as well and by your smugness you make numerous self righteous posts with the best of them. So, it begs the question, do you have a life?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

there is the trolls who just stir things up for shites and giggles, then there is the trolls for hire, the CI mole trolls that monitor these boards 24/7 because they over inflated their professional networks and credentials to land any pharma CI gig. Forever desperate this crew.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG---thats all we need, DMs like you! "I get chill bumps thinking what I could do with a whole district of reps like you!!" WHAT???? OMG!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't go all Arabic on us now smarty pants.