Anyone know about Diabetes FAST start meetings?

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Nov 14, 2014 at 11:54 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So last minute end of year and 3 weeks into launch of Xiggy... Senior leadership thinks its a good idea to schedule a 3 day TTT in December for a FAST start meeting in January?!
    Anyone heard what is so important and urgent?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Changes . 'They are a coming'.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is a 3 day "TTT?"

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Train the trainer.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3 day in December is for managers, Fast Start will be in Jan, followed by National in Feb. Don't ya just luv meetings????? Have a super weekend

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I went into the bathroom upstairs from lunch -there's the open space that looks down on the cafe area. Propped open the door with the wet floor sign, checked to see if any of my sistas were in the room - okay flying solo...

It was burrito day at home, chorizo burritos..mucho jalapeno...I lost 42 pounds dropping that stink bomb. I think people ran from the cafe with tears in their eyes. I swear the paint was peeling form the ceiling.

Just another Delaware day... I love the brandywine valley. Girlfriends can you drop a load bigger than mine ?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh God, please help us. The Ziggy launch meeting was sooo bad, except for the African-American lady who sang. She was good. Beyond that, we spent the whole day "practicing" a ridiculously simple detail in multiple scenarious. Oh shock me with a new scenario, please!! And then virtually no samples today.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Manager realignments probably will happen early next year. Could they possibly announce that during the three day meetings? Being a DSM, I'd think a ttt meeting wouldn't last three days. Just my 2c.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, do we have to attend more meetings in Jan &/or Feb, or not? We were told no meetings but this suggests there will be. TTT should be total, total total waste of time

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and once again, one of the clueless trolls for hire that monitor these boards shamelessly 24/7, rears their under ugly under-qualified head. Only type that would not know what TTT is, and would have no one to ask accept CP-ville

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

whatever changes happen, all that we all know is, 5 mgrs in one territory are 4 more than ANY territory ever needs!!!!!! this is absolutely insane! One mgr says to do this, and another says, NO, do that! then another says, well maybe, both of those ideas sound good, .......UGH!! how much contradiction can one district take??????
    Managers should have no fewer than 15-20 reps! 6 reps per manager is stupid!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Managers loooove meetings. They feel like they belong, they feel empowered, like this is what they signed up for. Then they love to share their newfound intelligence with us, over and over, and over again. At our meeting, on conference calls, and recapped again on email. They feel powerful, worthwhile, strong even. a position of leadership in its best form.

Now, can anyone PLEASE answer the friggin question. I don't care if managers go to meetings this month or next, or the next, or the next. DO DIABETES REPS HAVE TO?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good Question------meetings can all be done over webcast! if they insist on making us travel, have them all local and we can watch locally instead of driving hours and hours or flying just to sit and watch a webcast! Waste of time!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's practice that met combo detail again. I don't think we quite got it. Also need a conference call to discuss best practices and success stories.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No DSS's in December. Only managers.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For the guy who made it sound like a stupid question to ask what TTT was, bite me. That is pretty much an AZ acronym. There are a lot of new people here after the BMS diabetes merge so whatever dick. Unless you are a manager, why would someone know that off the top of their head. It was a fair question.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have a brilliant, new idea.....let's have another meeting!!!

(Yes, reps are required to attend. In January) Did we really believe the lies about limiting meetings?? Don't hold your breath, there will probably be one in February also. Pack your barf bags, reps.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because this paranoid person thinks that false recruiters and spy's lurk under every rock looking to obtain and sell competitive intelligence. Most certainly they'd think this post is one. Since they consider themselves expert (in their own mind) on most matters they assume that as they know what TTT means, others should know as well. Lack of agreement within the limited world as they see it immediately opens one way delusional thinking.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ummmm.....what?

How bout this. To survive these ridiculous meetings, we must be DDD (dead, drunk, or dingy.) Granted, we do have a dingbat rep or two at our meetings who apparently find enough entertainment in the web casts to almost keep up.

This DDD acronym will be much easier to add to all the others, especially for those relatively new to the company, who are not yet AAA. That would be arrogant, AZ assholes.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bottom line is that we all will know if any managerial realignments take place mid to late January. They are happening, at least in some divisions. But if you can't handle constant change, this industry isn't for you!