Tell us our new geographies already!

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Nov 19, 2014 at 3:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are at least 10 people who smile to your face but wish you a painful terminal illness on a daily basis. Do you wonder how long it will take for karma to catch and burn you?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've heard two schools of thought from some people theoretically in the know and, of course, they are different--go figure.

DBM's will be divided-total dirt-based on diabetes injectable or pills. There will be collaboration as we will have crossover, but managers will be divided that way.

Second, diabetes will follow the AZ primary care footprint. This doesn't make sense because there would be more diabetes reps than primary care. Not sure what to think??

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can see your first option occurring, especially since the email sent out today.

However, we only have one injectable. ???? And we just had to refresh our training on Ong/Kxr. Time will tell. I hate waiting and knowing they know and can't say. Must equate to some of the screwy manager behavior at the Ziggy meeting. We are just pawns, as always. We'll know when we need to know, someone will say. Guessing the Fast Start meeting in Jan isn't TTT, it's who has a job, and where will it be.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh, and merry Christmas. Enjoy your time, because it really wasn't just for employees. It is time required to re-cut the database and set everything up new.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh great - my accounts already see my manager as a total drip whom they are nice enough to tolerate during a lunch. Just wait til she starts making her own calls on them!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Byetta and Symlin are injectables

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, but only endo specialty has those. And few PC or GPs would write Byetta unless they are forced to for formulary or indication.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Manager accountability. If they are in the offices as much as the reps then they have to take responsibility for the sales or lack thereof.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ya think? Maybe for the district as a whole, but individually, no. There has to be someone on the bottom rung of the ladder and they still do the ranking. AZ has always placed enormous value on "managing." Your manager essentially has the power of god over you and this is an at will job that utilizes forced rank.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

he's an @$$

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's not Dec and we still don't know what is happening with the new territories/districts! WTF

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

now*

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Managers find out Dec 10th. We will know shortly after that

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrong

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Na fuckface their right!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No you are wrong. Managers find out Monday, 8th. Reps week of 15th. It's all good, no reductions, in fact, small increase. Diabetes is a good place to be.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It really doesn't seem like the geography will change? DS1 or DS3 (maybe both) will be injectable, DS2 will be oral. Managers will be the change. ESS and DS4 not really in this change. I am a DS3 and this is all the speculation (I know that can def be BS!) that I have heard...