Employee or contract?

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Oct 16, 2014 at 7:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Expect to be a cso'er sometime soon.

Don't be cocky....cuts happen to everyone and CSO is a temp landing pad!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Truth is people in HQ have no clue about CSO reps. Most of these reps are grossly UNDERPAID. HQ thinks the cso reps have a job = to direct. They dont. Most cso reps do not have a salary, benefits or anything in comparison to direct reps...CSO reps do basically the same work as direct reps for HALF the rate. Most cso reps are top reps caught in tough spots with the industry layoff and tsunami. They take these jobs as a temporary fix while they look around....often they have equal or greater skill or experience than even direct reps.

Time for AZ to require cso reps be well compensated or roll them into direct. If they want to stop reps from continuing to chuck it all and walk away this needs to happen or the best will continue to walk away...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL grasshopper. Do you think anyone in this company or any other pharma company cares about turnover? Yeah I know relationships are severed but they don't care. They never did and they certainly don't care now or in the future. Pharma sales is the biggest ponzi scheme ever! Pharma reps have so little impact on the business. It's all smoke and mirrors to keep wall street happy....pharma companies report how many presentations done monthly to market watchers. To prove my point...what has this company ever done for senior reps to foster retention? Nada....

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh STFU up you CSO clown. You are lucky to have any job at all and you know it dimwit

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You may soon be looking at a cso to keep the bills in check...and keep looking!
    You're a real dope to say anything and will probably regret it as cuts come rolling out..

Industry is going in this direction.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes sir. The future pharma industry is so focusing on cost cutting measures they aren't ignorant to keep hiring legacy reps. Contract just might be it for the future of pharma. Sure, less pay, but year over year a contract has got to be good for something-at least another year that if you perform, you don't have to worry about big pharma cutbacks, reorg etc.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrong fucko. Unlike you I prepared for my future and do not need the scraps that shit CSO's like publicis (or whatever this clown outfit is called) gives you. I set up a second career and am a specialty rep in high demand. Sorry you were not smart enough to do the same but I would get out of this silly industry altogether before settling for what places like this throw you. Sucks to be you, but then again you already know that.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What the heck IS performance in Pharma? You have one territory with a group of people and you are performing well. The territory or drug is changed and you get another territory with a group of people that is performing poorly, (or vice verse). In such situations I've literally seen people go from COE in one year with a manager and territory to a PIP the next.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We shall see. Let's touch back in a few short months.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right on! Don't expect the contract reps to do programs while only paying them 60K.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These jobs are a little bit more than the unemployment check and give people time to look around.