Kate

Discussion in 'Alcon' started by Anonymous, Nov 2, 2014 at 7:59 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has she realized what a nightmare this place is?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi Chicken Little.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here we go again. Same person starting another thread to say the same things. Some of us are looking for inside info not pure nonsense. Given it's cafe pharma some nonsense and bitching is expected but this person just has issues. GET A NEW JOB ALREADY….or can you?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seems like some Jr High kids have discovered Cafe pharma

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed. Useless chain. Avoid avoid avoid.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

KB helped sink a ship at JNJ/EES. I hope she gets what she deserves. The best accomplishment that she had was sending out a book to the sales force and telling everyone to achieve "greatness".

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sounds very similar to the "brilliance" she has brought here...of course just wait for someone to post here very soon defending her and her incredible experience and talent....wait for it...wait for it

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I miss Fred Ellis. Never thought I'd say that.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FE knew his stuff and all the customers for sure. His dedication can not be questioned.

Not sure why the post above would care if someone defends KB? This website goes both ways you know. If you're going to tear someone down and someone else disagrees then they can certainly defend. That's just how it should work. Not going to be me but I'd expect it.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Best human being on the planet, greatest VP of all time, her awesomeness can not be measured with conventional tools, and she smells terrific. There it is.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't wait to hear her convince us that the GSR alignment is because our reach of message has been so effective in share of voice over Lumigan

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My partner and I NEVER even call on those crap targets. The numbers go up and down with them and right now they are up so they think this divide and conquer strategy is working.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same here. Waste of time

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

kate, make your announcement already. Isn't it best for business if we can ensure a smooth transition and not simply disappear from accounts that we have called on for years?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who???

We haven't heard from her in months.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All I know is that when FE was here, I was making money.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The days of making money are well behind us. No one disputes this company has switched course, and it has resulted in a sinking ship with the "leaders" being the biggest sandbags. But at least you have a job!!!! How can you go from panicking about a layoff to bitching about a territory split at the drop of a hat? This is clearly a toxic relationship for both parties. So just do or job, it fake it well, while you find something else. Bc there is a very good chance you will be back to layoff panic mode in a year when this company does poorly again.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When is the territory split news coming down to rep level??
    We are pharma!!!!
    We are pharma!!!
    We are pharma!!!
    We are pharma!!!
    We are pharma!!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So what will you losers bitch & moan about now. Light it up.